Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lass at CeX sorted me out after I buggered my phone. Was quoted £85 for a new complete screen with a 3-5 working day time frame from the repair store. CeX employee offered me another S4 with battered case for £80. Guess I could swap the screen over to the better case at some point.

Also my Angry gun CNC WE hop turned up yesterday, was just too mad at my phone hah.

My brother just bought me a pre-order copy of XCOM-2 for my birthday (it is not my birthday).

I just bought my brother a pre-order copy of XCOM-2 for his birthday (it is not his birthday).

I am dead excited.

As a result, I will buy a Steam copy of XCOM Enemy Within for the first person who asks for it here:

Happy Friday guys...

Come on!

I already bought a Steam gift version of XCOM Enemy Unknown Complete pack with all the DLC, Enemy Within, Slingshot and Elite Soldier pack.

It's a great game and since it is 3 years old now it'll run on a potato.

Going free, Just ask...

Also, I got my bonus yesterday so I have been buying SCUBA *suitcase*.

I got:

A Pee valve (fits through the lining of your dry suit and allows a catheterised diver to pee directly out into the water without having to remove his suit (which is a pain).

A weird medieval torture device called a Hewee Go that holds a pipe onto the end of your thingy to allow underwater peeing.

A 128gb Micro SD card, I suppose it is diving related if I use it in my AS30.

Paid £500 off my holiday account.

Ordered a second transmitter for my UEMIS Zurich SDA (it's a dive computer that was so ahead of its time the company went bust) (£300 - insane).

Some glue for the pee valve (Aquaseal, badass).

Some glue accelerator (Cotol 240, badass),

Some zip wax (for waxing your drysuit zip).

A 24mm leather punch for putting a hole in my suit.

Some lube to make getting my suit over my hands and head easier.

Some EMT shears to cut myself free of whatever I might get entangled in under water.

I also bought a set of steering wheel radio controls for a Clio 172 because I butchered my mates one getting the wheel off.

Sweet.

Kinda jealous tbh!

This is the advantage of the equipment I use.

Because I use a White's Fusion drysuit it fits a huge range of people.

If you are 6' to 6'4", 91kg to 114kg, 43" to 49" chest, 35" to 44" waist and 32" to 35" inside leg it will fit like a glove.

It also fit me at 126kg, 40" chest, 32" waist, 83kg and everywhere in between (not at the same time).

The thing is miraculous.

Therefore, if you want to try diving, I can lend you my suit and all the gear you will need.

Yeah, when you are learning you are usually on a single tank dive and your SAC (Surface Air Consumption, a way of calculating your air consumption at a given depth) is terrible so you will burn through a whole tank in 35 minutes.
Peeing won't be a problem.

I can stretch a 232bar 12l cylinder to an 1:10 and I have two 300bar 12s, I can get nearly 3 hours out of that.  Peeing is necessary.

You can just shut the valve and not attach the cock tube.

Archived