Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An old friend of mine is in town and when I mentioned planning to paint some miniatures, he offered to give me his old Citadel paints before he goes back to the UK.

Now I'm sitting on seventy bottles of pretty much all necessary shades plus some extras, all in workable condition, and three cans of base spray. More than enough to paint all I got. Three Orks, a team of Capitol Banshees, and an entire 1000 point (Warzone UUS rules) Dark Legion army.

Hell, I'll have to download Dark Legion army book for Warzone Resurrection and check how much of the stuff I have is still legal and how much do they cost to field in that case.

I can't see Eddie Jordan lasting longer than one series any way due to his health. Some odd choices but that's what they said originally about James May, when he joined the team (and for some time after). Going to give it a go and see what they do with it.

Daughters been given the all clear and does not suffer from asthma, which is great news. Small things and all that.

Gf sold her motorbike today.

A guy came from North Wales to buy it, and is riding it home. Since its a 125, the crazy sod is gonna be in the saddle for 4 and a half hours.

If I left now, I'd probably beat him to his house, and he left an hour ago.

Yup.

Also, she's now out at kung fu class.

You think she'd notice if I spent some of this bike money at the titty bar while she was out? :D

You want her to come home from kicking people's arses, to find out you've been at a titty bar?

You're a brave man...

:P

New Top Gear line up lol.  BBC are on crack.

They've been running best of marathons over here with Hammond providing narration and they just switched to Matt LeBlanc.

No chemistry, they're already kneecapping him before the word go.

I think I might get motion sick trying to watch an entire film in first person...

I said that same thing on Facebook.

Also, I have started shaving my head with a razor instead of the clippers.

I got a tester package of different double edged razor blades, a new boar hair brush and some very nice sandalwood soap.

So far I have tried the Glilette 7, not bad, pretty smooth and not too harsh.

20160212_165431_zpsxepprzla.jpg

I have also modified the used fins I bought so that the straps are no longer attached with cable ties.

Spring%20strap%20before_zpsfr7abfx5.jpg

Spring%20strap%20after_zpsjblsi2ao.jpg

Archived