Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

I have a vintage three-piece that my dad took to Sandhurst in the 70s, I believe his dad gave it to him.

It looks exactly like a modern one and shows almost no wear.

Might as well be brand new.

I am thinking of getting him a nice old butterfly closure one for Xmas.

Those 30 blades cost £10 in a tester pack, once I choose a brand I can get 100 for about that.

You'd have to be certified insane to buy the modern electric vibrating 15 blade plastic landfill specials.

£3 a blade?

*fruitcage* that...

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Local shop has put aside a WE Makarov for me as I build my Opfor load out (turns out the flatmate has a top that fits me really well). Not massively fussed if it shoots like a pile of poop. Would love a proper Hi-power too.

Now to try and sort out an AK. I want a skeletal stock with rifle length barrel and handguard like the GHK AK74M. But unsure if I want a gas, will be more fun sure but it's an expensive system and thinking maybe the reliability of electric will win out, plus midcaps

I highly suggest gas guns, the we ain't bad. It will need some steel parts but it ain't terrible.

Already got a gas 416 and SPR. Sort of why I'm considering the AEG. And how diffucult would it be to sort a regular handguard on the WE PMC (the side folder)?

I have a new girlfriend. Just spent the last 48 hours at her place alternating between *fruitcage*, eating, *fruitcage*, sleeping and *fruitcage*.

We met two weeks ago, she's beautiful, nerdy, wants an open relationship, wants to have threesomes, has the ability to supress her gag reflex and cums like a Kalashnikov.

Only downside I can tell is that she completely destroys me in Street Fighter V. Every *fruitcage* time.

Hereford school of arts, Uclan (Lancashire) and waiting to hear back from Norwich University of Arts, after sending them a portfolio.

Gonna be pretty hard choosing, assuming I get offers for all 3.... @_@

Don't know Hereford for night life.

Preston has a large student community, big night life but is a bit of a *suitcase* hole and can be rough. Some decent airsoft sites fairly locally though (hour or so), but not played for a while so this may be out of date info!

Norwich can be good, but not been there for a few years now.

Archived