Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

cums like a Kalashnikov

This is a confusing analogy. Do you mean it's so easy to make her come even a child soldier could do it? Or that when she orgasms, it's usually while being roughly manhandled by a Russian conscript? Or do you mean she'll climax even if she's been packed full of sand and mud?

Where's FireKnife when you need him?

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a confusing analogy. Do you mean it's so easy to make her come even a child soldier could do it? Or that when she orgasms, it's usually while being roughly manhandled by a Russian conscript? Or do you mean she'll climax even if she's been packed full of sand and mud?

Or is it because 100 million others have done it before darklite?

More that she has a cyclic rate of 600 shots a minute and can keep up sustained fire for nearly a thousand consecutive shots before her grips catch fire.

Finally sorting out my lost passport. Sent the cancellation request today, getting photos taken tomorrow or Friday then countersigned by my friend and sending off for it.

However that is £70+ down the drain but at least I can travel again when it's sorted.

If the schools are all of a comparable quality then pick based on location (ease of access) and quality of night life and venues for your hobbies.

It was 20 years ago and I can't remember anything about the classes I sat but I remember the other stuff.

Its more hard because theres substantial benefits to all of them. That said I'm going purely for education, the night life is not really high up on my list of interest. Not that I don't enjoy socializing, its just not a deciding factor in the choice =p

Don't know Hereford for night life.

Preston has a large student community, big night life but is a bit of a *suitcase* hole and can be rough. Some decent airsoft sites fairly locally though (hour or so), but not played for a while so this may be out of date info!

Norwich can be good, but not been there for a few years now.

Ha ! I grew up in a *suitcase* hole housing estate in Belfast, during the troubles at that. I'd be pretty confident that I could cope ok pretty much anywhere in the UK.

That aside, I've being going over a lot of Uclan's reviews and some are a bit ropey =/

On topic, finally bought some beard oil today......its glorious.

Haha, I'm sure I've ranted about her and my brother-in-law at some point the past year.  I would not wish her religious nonsense on anyone here, even for a RIF.  :P

Found a 2 hour clip of one of Al Murray's 2014 shows, so that is something to whittle time away with.

Archived