Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone has red, got my dealer to specially order this for me. All my kit is green :) Almost went orange! :o

Our Mac dealer just disappeared off the face of the earth stopped coming round.. Shame but Snap On is the way forward!

You know what whilst I was writing it I actually wrote "old school f1 car" but reconsidered.. You are correct, the new ones are *suitcase*. But that beast sounds like the old ones!

It's just so powerful, ALL THE TORQUES!!

Orange would have been the right colour.

Should probably be an 'annoyance', but honestly I'm finding Dave's Custom Airsoft's prices so ridiculous now it's become entertaining. 

£2500 for a 2008 ptw package 'built' by a guy who regularly sold broken and malfunctioning guns over facebook because he admitted he didn't know how to fix them.

What could go wrong?

For some reason lately I have been pouring over airsoft channels from Japan and elsewhere on youtube, just watching folks have fun in various ways on fields or going off to explore their local shops.  Perhaps after all the issues we've seen or heard in communities, the attempts to clamp down on airsoft in places, etc., it is just good to see folks having a good time.  :D

Started making my first fixed blade knife.

Not from scratch, as I don't have a forge. It's an old ikea meat cleaver I'm using as practice with shaping and cutting bevels etc.

Note, if anyone tries this, use a belt sander designed for knife making. I don't have one and its been a ball ache!

Arrived home to find my Son has been lent a Brand spanking new Oculas Rift with a bundle of games ! His friends Dad who's a software developer has a bundle of them at the mo from his work! Would it be rude to ask him for another :0) 

For the record, The Brookhaven Experiment is fanbloodytastic!!  Gets the heart pumping big time :0) Worth buying just for that game alone!!!!!!

What about getting new members sign up details pushed through? A mate has signed up but hasn't had an activation email. Nothing in his spam either.

Pm me the email address he used and I'll forward it on the the mighty Arn.

You're responsible for him behaving though. ;)

Archived