Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second SAA on the way to me thanks to Bloked. Now have to find a pair of matching grips, although one set of similar wooden ones will do (the one I have now came with the replica vulcanite ones) seeing as my holsters ain't exactly the same either.

It is complex but it is also compact and isn't as dependant on perfect machining as the centrifugal ones which are basically the cold side of a turbo with a gearbox and pulley on them.

yeah but twin screws are much more simple (to my un mechanical brain, at least)

They look more simple but they also need really really precise tolerances and are massive and noisy.

They are also much more parasitic than a G-lader.

The blower on the Mercedes McLaren SLR needed 120 horsepower just to turn it at full power.

Fair enough, I don't know that much about super charging to be honest. I just know scroll types on the G60 quite frequently go pop.

Lovely dog.

I live dogs.

Most dogs are better people than most people.

I hate to be the naysayer though, but I don't think you should let him chew on a plastic bottle - plastic slivers can be sharp and it would be an expensive trip to the vet you can well do without if he were to cut his mouth or worse.

That's a lovely dog.

Lovely dog.

I hate to be the naysayer though, but I don't think you should let him chew on a plastic bottle - plastic slivers can be sharp and it would be an expensive trip to the vet you can well do without if he were to cut his mouth or worse.

Nah, he's an *albatross*. :P Still love him though. :)

I don't let him and he's not really chewing on the bottle in neither of the pictures though he does *fruitcage* *suitcase* up when he's alone - he's torn several pairs of my wife's shoes, all but one of my baseball caps and he turned my Source bladder into a camping shower to name a few.

Archived