Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received a book on Cellarmanship yesterday, proving to be an interesting read believe it or not.

And today my MP7 suppressor came in as well as a discontinued 40K model I intend to use in my 30K army when I finally see some rules for my chosen Legion.

The Angrygun power up which as someone in the small rice thread said is really easy to remove the inner barrel from.

Wanted an AAC one really but finding one for the WE MP7 was almost impossible.

I listed the PTS flash hider and AAC suppressor kit for sale ages ago and nobody was interested. It's sat in my bits drawer.

Not sure if the TM is compatible with any of the others though.

New coffee machine is the absolute tits.

Set a timer, coffee is made to the correct temperature ready for consumption.

Added bonus is the useless twazzock that is supposed to make coffee to the correct temperature ready for consumption doesn't know how to work the machine.  The machines are coming, and she has been replaced by one.

This is right up there with Party Rings as a minor victory.

So, her job was to make coffee, and now she can't make coffee?

I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW ROBOT OVERLORDS! ESPECIALLY THE ONES BEARING COFFEE!

I'd rather not use an adapter, but hardly any silencers have the thread the USP barrels have.

Where did you get those?

I wonder if my tap and die set has the right thread? I could very carefully rethread them... Maybe...?

Yup.  That silly threading really complicates things. 

I seem to recall they were from RSOV.  Hornbill but look OOS now.  Have you seen this?  Should be 16mm threading right?

http://www.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=1&manufacturerId=10&prodId=17852&cateId=0

Starter was a smoked duck breast salad with pumpkin seeds and crispy onion in place of croutons.

This was followed by pan seared lamb cooked to medium with butter wilted greens, root vegetables and a port reduction.

For dessert was a home made brownie with hot fudge sauce and clotted cream.

Apparently it all came from within Cornwall, the duck being smoked just 4 miles away.

20160520_190424_zpsuhjw9psb.jpg

20160520_191755_zpshswi1bky.jpg

20160520_193752_zps2s7acwii.jpg

I may, may have just spent £230 to buy a new TM G-Spec in OD and a pair of magazines, plus delivery.

I also may, just may, add a set of good irons to it, replace the barrel and hop to get it up to the 300 mark and run it on .3s as a suppressed carbine ala a De Lisle.

Just maybe mind you all ;).

Anybody wanna buy a TM new type M9 or a G&G Suppressed FireHawk? :P

'FireKnife'

Darn it FK, I thought for sure I would have broke down and bought one before you did. :P

Now when I am at the point where I actively want stuff for skirmishing again, I find said stuff difficult to find/only overseas.  I suppose that is just how airsoft is.

Well I am clearly too much of a TM fanboi!!! so why fight it :P.

Now to just work out which pistol to rock with the rifle, perhaps the USPc or the Detonics, or hell even a 'take one at random' and just play that?

'FireKnife'

Is it made by TM? No, then I am sorry sir but I must decline! :P

Anyway, got my three Series 70s, Detonics, HK45, USPc and M9 which is enough. The boltie is just because I like having a gun for all year round and electric bores me because 'hipster-soft' or something :D.

Also, wooo, getting my £410 deposit back soon and more cash at work and selling off stuff to make even more, yay.

'FireKnife'

Is it made by TM? No, then I am sorry sir but I must decline!

Anyway, got my three Series 70s, Detonics, HK45, USPc and M9 which is enough. The boltie is just because I like having a gun for all year round and electric bores me because 'hipster-soft' or something :D.

Also, wooo, getting my £410 deposit back soon and more cash at work and selling off stuff to make even more, yay.

'FireKnife'

Hipstersoft?

Wtelg?

Archived