Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long must you own something before it comes exempt from import tax?

6 months. Customs wanted itemised receipts to prove I'd owned them for more than 6 months, to which I replied that was unreasonable as I had had them for so long, and the onus of proof has always been on the prosecution, not the defendant.

I FOUGHT THE LAW AND I WON!

Got myself a box of my old AEGs from Hong Kong, but the HMRC chaps wanted to charge me import tax, despite them being personal effects and therefore exempt from import tax.

They sent me a letter, I gave them a call, argued for half an hour very politely, quoted the law at them and mentioned that I would be checking with my solicitor.

Two days later I come home to find a 30kg box of joy on my doorstep. SUCESS

Now I only have to wait for the next 5 boxes.

Well done, though are they all just AEGs........... I has money......... and unlike most of FB a valid defence proof :P.

As for me, my G-Spec is firing straight and true so boo-yah and that is about it, oh that and cheap all day £4 bus to go to airsoft shop and buy more of the things.

'FireKnife'

So I'm fiddling with the Arduinos again. They are mostly working and I do admit they made things much easier.

However, using superbright LEDs for test signals was a bad idea. Now my eyes hurt and everything looks greenish.

Well done, though are they all just AEGs........... I has money......... and unlike most of FB a valid defence proof :P.

As for me, my G-Spec is firing straight and true so boo-yah and that is about it, oh that and cheap all day £4 bus to go to airsoft shop and buy more of the things.

'FireKnife'

There will eventually be several GBB pistols and bolties etc. I'll let you know.

Hmm, having seen a real picture of her I am not so convinced ;).

Plus my plans for this weekend kinda blow that out of the water, at least these people are accessible :D.

Also I have noticed my instinctive shot groupings are getting tighter on my pistols, yes to me that is a 'score' moment!

'FireKnife'

Getting beat 2 nil in rocket league, ended up winning 3-2 (scored a hat-trick).

Video

https://youtu.be/lvXMLFSDOl0

ROCKET LEAAAGUE!

Hab: why are we not friends on the league of rockets? I have tried adding you to my steam friends but you aren't who you say you are.

this makes a sad tink.

ROCKET LEAAAGUE!

Hab: why are we not friends on the league of rockets? I have tried adding you to my steam friends but you aren't who you say you are.

this makes a sad tink.

If you saw how I normally play on rocket league, you'd run a mile (as I am horribly bad at it) I'm on playstation and 'habakure' was already taken (bar stools), so my handle is 'habakure79' and also 'habakure now'. For some reason, on psn you need two names (can't have just one hence the habakure now).

Got beat 7-2 last night. It was hilarious. The other team were just teasing us and either let us score two goals. One of the rare games I don't mind losing, as it's just so good.

Edit:- swearing and clarity.

Archived