Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just back from said day at site. The people were nice and fun, my rifle fired true, I met some good folk and chatted *suitcase*-e and I had one of those perfect moments, holed up in half a tree, holding off a small portion of the enemy forces for a few minutes.

So all in all a great first game at a new site for me, one that I will look to go back to. Plus the people giving me a lift there were a great laugh.

'FireKnife'

I seriously doubt I could hack the pace any more.

Gone are my days of 20 pints of snakebite and home with a kebab/fat girl/both :P

I could hack the drinking, but these days I'm just unwilling to hang out in places so loud I should have ear defenders on, surrounded by people's sweaty bodies.

I don't do clubbing, if I want some 'action' I just go to a certain club for certain people that isn't loud, is a load of fun and doesn't require the downing of alcohol.

But then I never really was a huge drinker, even if I can handle it, never really saw the point.

'FireKnife'

Mine is from *suitcase* clubs in Preston and Blackpool. Nothing glamorous...

There's nothing glamorous about being at a rave that gets stopped and then having to trek 5 miles back to town while high as a kite and still seeing sounds.

Archived