Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Battlestar Galactica film adaptation? Yes frakking please.

So say we all!

Great. Now I'm gonna want to put an ELCAN on my mp7 and do a Battlestar marine loadout again.

Yup just listened to it all on the way to work, awesome!

Much better than the original in my opinion.

I'm off work this week. Today I have fixed 5 gbb magazines, and 2 gas storage cans. One of the cans had a snapped valve which I had to make a tool to remove. Most satisfying.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Battlestar Galactica film adaptation? Yes frakking please.

So say we all!

Oh really? I would like to know more!

I really want the Colonial pistol with underslung launcher for giggles

FN Five-seveN - people made those for GBB, right?

Just aced a 5 mile run after getting back from work. I love running late at night, great temperature and no one about to get in the way! Feeling great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've started the Couch-to-5k program, as I've reached the age where I don't think I can eat as much as I want without getting larger.

Feels great - I'm only into week 2 of the program but it's amazing how quickly you can notice improvements.

Actually, yes and no...

If you increase your activity level while maintaining your calorie intake, you will lose weight.

If you exercise more than that, you'll develop increased muscle mass, which is denser than fat so you could actually gain weight while losing inches off your waist, collar, etc.

The amount of calories serious athletes consume is actually quite high but they burn through it all with the high level of training they do.

Diet to lose weight, exercise to get fitter, stronger, faster etc - but not to lose weight.

Alias you are so american lol.

I'm a human of earth.

Sonits payday and I need a new carrier, the silly questions topic is dead so I'll ask here.

If you wore woodland would you get ranger green or multiglam?

Even if you have green pouches would you still get multiglam?

Ranger green or Coyote brown.

Both mix very well and CB goes also very well in urban area's and indoor arena where most construction if made of plain wood and plywood panels.

RG and CB also mix very good with Grey, which is also very versatil. Try and google some images :)

Multicam is too light here ( West EU woodland ) but works very well with steppe and the somewhat more barren areas/seasons like just after snow or in high summer/dry season.

I also tried Olive, too dark.

Plain colours like RG or CB work 90% ( or so... ) as good as actual camouflage pattern.

And if you don't hide/sneak very much you don't need a pattern in my opinion :) ( but I do ^^ )

Mixed DPM and multicam:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mixed+dpm+and+multicam&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjE297lgK_NAhVMF8AKHVm7B9kQ_AUICCgB&biw=1536&bih=725

I am super fat again after being all-inclusive for a couple of weeks.

Back on the diet.

It's all about calories.

Calories in - calories out.

Eat less than you use and you will lose weight, your body will typically prioritise fat over other tissues to begin with.

You can eat less or use more calories or you can mix both.

If you want to eat less, count the calories, use an app like myfitnesspal or similar to track calorie input and to see where you are slipping.

If you want to use more calories then you could exercise or be cold.

Being cold uses a tonne of calories.

Most phys doesn't use that many, it takes about 5 hours on the bike to smash 2K calories.

A kilo of fat will provide your body with about 7K of calories.

If you find out your weight maintenance calorie input and eat 1000 less than it you will lose 1 kilo a week.

500 less a day will lose you a kilo a fortnight.

That is the only diet that works, all the others are just strategies to keep people on the diet or to make money.

Whut? Im getting some.

Just been sent on a brake down call out.. Battery fault/non start on an ASDA vehicle. Turns out it's just that the battery terminal isn't tightened properly.. So I've booked all this time driving there and back and can blag an hour or so for diagnosis etc.. Back to the workshop right on time for lunch. Bang on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived