Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the good thing about being 30W32L there is usually something left! :) happy days! Actually just ordered another pair as they'll be good for work, even though they are Khaki and will show the oil/dirt/*suitcase* loads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now I'm probably a 38w which sucks, aiming to get back down to at least a 36 so I can actually buy Semapo AoR2 trousers. For my work trousers (formal trousers as we're the "posh pub company" hahaha) I have to go to 40w as otherwise I'm always blowing out the crotch climbing over kegs, trying to repair various items and getting stuff from the bottom of fridges.

I'm considering some of the 5.11 tactical discreet trousers, it's a big outlay but I keep wearing through my formal trouser knees and they're £20 a pop, if the 5.11s hold up better then it's all good.

What made me happy though? Got a second hand Lenovo T500 (Dual core 2.53GHz, 4GB DDR3, 300GB Seagate) for £150, thanks Stunt for reassuring me on Lenovo. I wasn't after anything top of the line, in fact wanted something cheap and cheerful to watch movies on, browse the Internet and download photos to a hard drive on. Plus I think it's an actual 15 inch screen which means it should fit the bag I'm intending on getting for my travels. Might eventually upgrade to a tough book.

I have a pair of the 5.11 discreet trousers, they are nice. Thing is though, they are a tighter cut around the thighs and crotch than the 5.11 taclite trousers. I can comfortably wear a pair of taclites in 38w but the 38w discreet are quite tight.

Crazy/hot scale anyone?

Also spending the night in my Cambridge flat (rented and shared I'm not made of money. XD) before heading to Manchester on a five day management course. Any good stores airsoft wise in central Manchester?

Then spending the weekend in London in a hostel room (just my brother and I in a bedroom though) and seeing my stepdad, his wife and daughter who I've not seen for at least 8 years due to them living in Norway.

There's no crazy/hot scale.

They are all crazy. Just some are hotter than others.

Men are *fruitcage*ed, cos we think with our *rickrolls*. And they make us see past the crazy in the short term :P

Archived