Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

I'm not one for curry, however I do love a good chicken tikka pasanda.

We used to go to a little place in Manchester run by ex-Gurkhas who set the benchmark for me on that particular dish.

There's a place near my current address called Gurkha Paradise, I keep meaning to go in but never get around to it...

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you like spicy curry, you will like Gurkha curry. If you find a place near you that actually has Gurkha chefs, you should definitely try it.

It didn't hurt that the guys running the place in Manchester knew we were all serving or ex forces, including a few officers, so they used to do special deals for us. Worked out well for them, as we always went there.

Smiling and angry at the same time: the regretxit of B Johnson and N farrage. I won't fire up the brexit discussion again, but leaving your shlt for another one to deal with is never ok. Especially when it divides a country!

Fekin populists! So why smiling?

Because ofcourse those two are pulling back now. They have been from day one. Predictable.

Look, I'm not saying I would want Farage dead. But I am saying that, if he were trapped in a burning building and about to burn to death, and I had a sandwich in my hand that I had just taken a bite of, I'd have to really consider how much of the sandwich I would finish before I grabbed a bucket of water.

Before emptying the bucket onto the ground, then fill it with , before leaving it juuuust out of reach of the burning building.

Then finishing my sandwich.

Look, I'm not saying I would want Farage dead. But I am saying that, if he were trapped in a burning building and about to burn to death, and I had a sandwich in my hand that I had just taken a bite of, I'd have to really consider how much of the sandwich I would finish before I grabbed a bucket of water.

Before emptying the bucket onto the ground, then fill it with ######, before leaving it juuuust out of reach of the burning building.

Then finishing my sandwich.

That is an absolutely shocking thing to say.

How could you not wash your hands before resuming sandwich consumption?

That is an absolutely shocking thing to say.

How could you not wash your hands before resuming sandwich consumption?

I'd hire Syrian Refugees to fill the bucket with ######, thus meaningfully employing them and contributing to the economy.

Which is much more than I can say for Farage, the drunken, useless, wrinklefaced *Ubar* wobble.

I believe it has been since the dawn of WWII, that Europe has witnessed political cowardliness of such an epic scale.

"I got my country back", erm no you didn't or rather did you ever loose it, given all the exceptional favours?

You "won" a referendum, to get the UK out of the EU.

UK is still not out, not by a long shot.

Displaying such a weak pull-out game is going to make you even weaker when actual negotiations are starting, if they start at all... .

But I do agree that the EU has become too slow and not taking care of the priorities of its citizens-> too many countries!

but UK representatives are just as much to blame as any other. After all, they are a part of this charade as well.

The basic story is;

"We, the European people VS European politicians who have absolutely no grasp of reality and getting paid too much using the EU for their own and their friends' benefits."

Now if you would excuse me, my Lungo is getting cold.

If it's the word one uses to describe; racking back the slide of a pistol so that it is 'swear word with an 'ed' at the end' that's why it escapes the swear word filter. Unless I am very much mistaken. . .

Also known as being the 'oops' of the school or a male chicken.

Edit:- for clarity.

Archived