Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

THATS BECAUSE HIS DAMN LEGS WERE ON FAAAARE.

HE LOST HIS JOB BECAUSS OF HIE FIRE LEGS. NOW HE COOKS METH IN HIS MOMS BASEMENT. DAMN GUBMINT.

QUIT YO JIVE TALKIN ABOUT JOHNNY FAAH LEGS! HE AIN'T COOK NO METH! DAS A LIE, AN YOU KNOW IT!

LOOK AT YOURSELF, YOU OUGHTA BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received my P.I.G Delta Utility Gloves in Ranger Green from Tactical Kit. Ordered them Thursday and they turned up yesterday. Really nice and comfortable glove and they offer full dexterity which is key for me. I've already ordered a Carbon Grey set for more "civilian" use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Party Pad? Might it happen again?

As for me well I am glad that the new Doom exists, because games are too serious now, all thinking they are great and 'realistic' while still trying to entertain and blah blah, pish and ballderdash.

But yes I like having a stunning looking game where I have to get from A to B by running, killing all the things and listening to heavy metal, who doesn't want that?

'FireKnife'

Party Pad? Might it happen again?

As for me well I am glad that the new Doom exists, because games are too serious now, all thinking they are great and 'realistic' while still trying to entertain and blah blah, pish and ballderdash.

But yes I like having a stunning looking game where I have to get from A to B by running, killing all the things and listening to heavy metal, who doesn't want that?

'FireKnife'

GTA 5

Saint's Row

Painkiller

Serious Sam

etc.

I'm going to the huge-*albatross* toy shop with my boy today. He doesn't know yet, so isn't giddy.

But I sure as hell am!

Edit, we're going to B and Q too, will probably come back with tons of things I don't need...

GTA 5

Saint's Row

Painkiller

Serious Sam

etc.

True but I have long done GTA V, Serious Sam isn't out on the PS4 to my knowledge, Saint's Row was good up to a point and then annoying as all hell and Painkiller I haven't gotten round to yet.

'FireKnife'

I have to be careful quoting Black Books.  I always assume everyone has watched it so will get the reference but apparently there are people out there that haven't I look like a nutter heh.

Black Books was brilliant, also that reminds me went to see Dylan Moran here in Edinburgh a few months back and he is hilarious, plus didn't realise he lives in Edinburgh now? :P

Quoting BB is a bit difficult though as it is not that common a comedy for people to have seen, though moments like 'naughty passport hiding in the crisps again' and 'we said we wouldn't talk about Canada' are just perfect.

Also random edit but I just decided to click on a Redwolf review as it was related to a product I am looking to buy and ho-boy does it make me laugh so hard at all the *suitcase* they come out with:

- This gun is inferior as it has a plastic slide (comparing a Hi-Capa between a WE and TM, because we all know how well those WE ones last).

- 280fps in a pistol 'is not a lot', well maybe because one FPS is not the main factor and two because the pistol has a 3 inch barrel so that is to my mind 'reasonable'.

- The slide feels 'sluggish' on Green Gas and 'fine' on CO2. Having fired the same gun I feel that CO2 was about to crack it and Green was spot on, and it is warmer in HK than the UK.

Ah how much they spill, I don't know if this is because they have to sell certain products or if they are genuinely that stupid or if the HK market is really that different but seriously?! :D

'FireKnife'

Black Books was brilliant, also that reminds me went to see Dylan Moran here in Edinburgh a few months back and he is hilarious, plus didn't realise he lives in Edinburgh now?

Quoting BB is a bit difficult though as it is not that common a comedy for people to have seen, though moments like 'naughty passport hiding in the crisps again' and 'we said we wouldn't talk about Canada' are just perfect.

Also random edit but I just decided to click on a Redwolf review as it was related to a product I am looking to buy and ho-boy does it make me laugh so hard at all the *suitcase* they come out with:

- This gun is inferior as it has a plastic slide (comparing a Hi-Capa between a WE and TM, because we all know how well those WE ones last).

- 280fps in a pistol 'is not a lot', well maybe because one FPS is not the main factor and two because the pistol has a 3 inch barrel so that is to my mind 'reasonable'.

- The slide feels 'sluggish' on Green Gas and 'fine' on CO2. Having fired the same gun I feel that CO2 was about to crack it and Green was spot on, and it is warmer in HK than the UK.

Ah how much ###### they spill, I don't know if this is because they have to sell certain products or if they are genuinely that stupid or if the HK market is really that different but seriously?! :D

'FireKnife'

I unsubscribed from most airsoft channels because of *suitcase* overviews.

Archived