Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stuff in that article was somewhat mind-boggling... Firehoses shut down to prevent Legionnaire Diesease? Officers on kayaks using flares in a duel? Well, okay, that latter isn't so mind-boggling, most officers I have met aren't the kind of people I'd like to leave unsupervised for long... Although I wonder how they had learnt about existence of kayaks... :D

That article raises so many questions. I'm assuming the swimming pool was on the ground floor.  How did they manage to set a 7th floor on fire if they were shooting at each other on in the swimming pool?  These people are supposed to be Army and they haven't mastered aiming.

That article raises so many questions. I'm assuming the swimming pool was on the ground floor. How did they manage to set a 7th floor on fire if they were shooting at each other on in the swimming pool? These people are supposed to be Army and they haven't mastered aiming.

Maybe they were land kyaking?

Given that they're officers I wouldn't put it past them.

Also managed to swap my stupid SEAL TEAM SIX grips on my HK3 for some TM ones and they actually help seat the mag better.

I've rediscovered the series Black Books... Absolutely fantastic, my kind of humour! Remember watching it with my old man, brings back good memories too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sometimes re-watch it. Saw Dylan Moran live last winter in Copenhagen. First time I ever saw stand-up live, wonderful experience.

My favorite BB quote is "whores will have their trinkets!". People often misunderstand and think I'm talking about horses. 

I wouldn't normally pre order as they're too expensive - and I was burned by Star Wars Battlefront being pants and not worth the money - but I loved Titanfall so there's no way I wasn't going to get TF2 and Battlefield games are always good.

I feel fairly safe.

I forgot to mention the 12-month Xbox Live Gold she ordered as well.

Shouldn't have to pay a subscription to get full functionality from my games/console that I've already paid for, though, but the free games every month are normally worth it so it works out.

I went on a destroy-o-mission in our dining room today.

It's the next room on the list, and the *suitcasey* old plaster was falling off on its own.

I attacked the chimney breast, and discovered the original hearth/range opening, which was filled with over a ton of old debris and then skimmed over. Horrendous, and now I'm very excited. Got me a fireplace over 4 feet wide, 5 feet high to make a feature of, and the whole room is now a blank canvas.

I'm sore as *fruitcage* from moving it all though, because old...

The efficiency of a British airport after Nairobi and Istanbul and three weeks in Kenya.

It seems the chef in charge of cheese and ham sandwiches is also the air traffic control guy.

Although on the Istanbul to UK leg I was sitting next to a 17 year old girl who had been in Uganda on a school trip (I know) and had basically the same plans as 17 year old me.

It was fun telling her the things I learned travelling after Uni and such.

Such a nice kid.

Just played GTA Online for a few hours with my brother.

I haven't spoken to him since xmas.

I got a Discord server going and we played a couple of missions and caused a bit of chaos.

That game is so much more fun with non-*albatrosses*.

Some knob came onto my boat and we spent a few minutes circling him in a Savage blowing his *albatross* up.

He kept spawning on the boat and we kept gunning him down.

Some guy killed my bro and I sent mercenaries after him.

Such fun.

Just played GTA Online for a few hours with my brother.

I haven't spoken to him since xmas.

I got a Discord server going and we played a couple of missions and caused a bit of chaos.

That game is so much more fun with non-*albatrosses*.

Some knob came onto my boat and we spent a few minutes circling him in a Savage blowing his *albatross* up.

He kept spawning on the boat and we kept gunning him down.

Some guy killed my bro and I sent mercenaries after him.

Such fun.

Sometimes, I genuinely fear you could be discussing your real life, and mentioning GTA to throw us off...

Archived