Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Just started playing Battlefleet Gothic Armada on steam.

First fleet engagement, click random button to try and kill enemy, launch Melta torpedos into my flagship crippling it's engines.

Whoops.

It's so much fun and I can't wait for the tabletop version to make a comeback.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently we're all miserable gits. XD

I've acquired a Bladetech 870 holster (had my eye on one for yonks because tacticool). Don't actually have an 870 yet (but can play around with my flatmates CAM 870) and am unsure what to get, TM Breacher which is more game friendly or an APS/PPS Special Forces shorty which seems much more fun but having to mess around with recovering shells or using an ugly as *fruitcage* shell catcher.

I'm also sure we've had this discussion before but help me Arnies, you're my only hope.

Get the aps!

Breacher is amazballs.

Played Aliens: Colonial Marines (ps3) tonight. Online. Team death match. It's as though the planets aligned for a brief moment and created a singularity, just so I could play ACM online.

Going to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow, push my luck and all that.

Hmm she'll ejector is winning in my mind.

Cooler

Much realistic

If there's a failure it's likely in the shell and that's easy enough to replace

Probably won't be using it much as a weapon anyway as I imagine I'll be using it as a breaching shotgun as opposed to a *fruitcage* up some bad guys boomstick

Somewhere along the line I'll probably get a combat shottie to play with and probably stick a shell catcher on that or use a TM.

Just back from doing the Walking Dead event in Derby, with a few of my old comrades down from Manchester for the evening.

Good fun, but over priced for under an hour's experience. Laser tag CO2 M4s not as good as airsoft guns. 150 rounds per mag as well, got 2 mags as we did the extended event with all four floors - didn't use half of those total shots, I expect (lost count after 36 shots in about room 5)

Zombies were good, but reanimated too quickly I think - probably to compensate for only having X number of them.

Overall, a fun night's entertainment for the cost of 1-2 full airsoft game days. 6/10

Well in the last week I have managed to:

- Get the full deposit back on my previous flat which I never thought would happen.

- Borrow the company car for the whole weekend to finalise my move.

- Not break anything at all moving into the new flat.

- Worry about my job security then find out I am doing 'outstandingly' and aside from the usual room to grow am putting in lots of effort.

- Found out I will indeed get a raise that is above the average expected.

Huh, so if only the last bit of the '*fruitcage* this week is going to be hell' goes well and I can tell two friends they need to become ex-friends as I have had enough of their *suitcase* and we are all sound! :P

Oh and it is Fringe in Edinburgh now, so comedy, stuff being crazy and my favourtie time of the year abound! Plus got the following week off for it, oh yeah.

'FireKnife'

I'm out of touch with shell based systems. Is the cyma a direct aps clone?

Cyma is actually a spring tri-shot.

Also, the postal service finally got around to delivering my parcel, and I caught a Machop on my way to work.

Archived