Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the photo I don't even have all of my rare/favourite gnus.

You can see my

- L129a1 (CA AR10 base)

- AR10 NSR (G&P bodykit base)
- AR10a2 (CA SR25 base)
- G&P 14.5" NSR (G&P M16a3 base)
- STAR FNC shorty
- SRC G36K
- M16a1 shorty
- CA HK33e
- BE T89
- STG44

- CA LMG

- Le girlfriend's G36c

Not shown are my 4 G3 variants (including a G3ka4 and a wood kit G3a3), my LVOA style Keymod SR25, my other keymod SR25, my 4 WE AK GBBRs, my RX4, my UMP, my AKSU, other AKSU, AK74m, RPK74m, HK53, HK53SD, UMP, other UMP, several M4 variants of various sizes, my other T89, my L85, my MP5k, my old-school MP5 with the slim grip, SEF lower and full stock, my LCT AS VAL, SPAS12, M1014 and various pistols.

Need more pegboard. Also walls to install pegboard on.

Wifey came home from the hospital today. She now has a mid-line for IV access when needed, apparently they can last upto 24 months if managed well. And you can take blood from them too, so less stabs for testing. Bonus.

In other news, I was successful in my application to become an ACF Instructor and start my "training" tonight (not ideal with Wifey coming home, but she'll probably be asleep anyway) so that's good too.

It's not been a bad day today. :)

Wifey came home from the hospital today. She now has a mid-line for IV access when needed, apparently they can last upto 24 months if managed well. And you can take blood from them too, so less stabs for testing. Bonus.

In other news, I was successful in my application to become an ACF Instructor and start my "training" tonight (not ideal with Wifey coming home, but she'll probably be asleep anyway) so that's good too.

It's not been a bad day today. :)

Nice for wifey, it's good to see things like that. Small mercies, isn't it :)

As for ACF, I'm sure you know far more than me, but watch your *albartroth*. A good friend got out recently due to politics and a really toxic environment, and he would live and breathe it if he could.

Apologies, really not trying to put a dampener on things. It's more of a heads up :)

Turns out I'm too stupid to know what day it is, and the training is tomorrow night. D'Oh!

Good news for the Hedg family then. Congrats!

(whats ACF?)

Army Cadet Force https://armycadets.com

Nice for wifey, it's good to see things like that. Small mercies, isn't it :)

As for ACF, I'm sure you know far more than me, but watch your *albartroth*. A good friend got out recently due to politics and a really toxic environment, and he would live and breathe it if he could.

Apologies, really not trying to put a dampener on things. It's more of a heads up :)

Yeah, there's often a lot of "office politics" in these organisations. I worked with Manchester ACF for a few years a while ago, which wasn't too bad for it. Not sure what Derbyshire will be like. We'll see...

Heh...

No, it was one of those online survey site prize draw things, apparently - guess they're not all fake after all...

In related news, if anyone wants to buy a slightly used XBox One with 1 controller (and recharge kit) in original box with Just Cause 3 and Gears of War Ultimate Edition, I'm looking for about £150 collected...

Archived