Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Look at this incredibly hot actress:

index_zpswjib7ql3.jpg

She invented (with the help of a pianist/composer) the spread-spectrum frequency hopping technology used by cellular telecoms, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth in 1942.

The US military sat on it for 50 years and when it became available to technology companies in the 90s that it when all this tech took off.

What an amazing woman.

Funny how I come back to wired... Everything really. Except phone, duh.
Installed CAT6 STP cable for my LAN netword at home, using wired mouse and keyboard, wired headphone etc... Better connection, higher bandwidth, less disturbances, better compability and no need to recharge or replace energycells.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I have all my stuff in the house on Cat 6.

I also have a commercial grade wireless access point.

Are you and Ting available on Sunday?

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ordered some Warhammer 30K because *fruitcage* yeah. Paid for RM postage (a fiver for a massive box) but it's being sent DPD, I actually prefer this for the 1 hr time slot and app features but the only DPD service I saw them offer was a Saturday service for more about £13 so decided against.

Hedy Lamarr.  That is why the name of Harvey Korman's character in Blazing Saddles is a joke.

At the time Hedy Lamarr was a household name and very identifiable as a lady, Hedley Lamarr is therefore a funny name for a man?

Mel Brooks gets a lot of things very right, that one might be a miss.

Perhaps it was funnier in 1974, there's no way of knowing.

Look at this incredibly hot actress:

index_zpswjib7ql3.jpg

She invented (with the help of a pianist/composer) the spread-spectrum frequency hopping technology used by cellular telecoms, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth in 1942.

The US military sat on it for 50 years and when it became available to technology companies in the 90s that it when all this tech took off.

What an amazing woman.

I have all my stuff in the house on Cat 6.

I also have a commercial grade wireless access point.

Are you and Ting available on Sunday?

Fraid not, I'll keep Sunday for healing and R&R.

Needs it.

Ps. For all you guys that played original Operation Flashpoint and Arma: driving trouggh rural Bulgaria is hella creepy. I imagine BMP's and Hinds everywhere! I can see where the developers got their ideas.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

There is no luck.

Only our flawed wobbly brains trying to understand probabilities when we don't see the variables.

You trained, you practised.

Luck is irrelevant.

Also, I wasn't talking about you I was actually talking about one of Lone_Bullet's friends that we were playing a mission with the other day.

I'd feel bad about doing the finale mission without him since he helped us grind the prep missions.

Thank you.

It was rather tricky as, instead of the horribly low quality clip I've been practicing with it was quite a decent CGI approximation, which then distracted me because I was wondering what physics engine they were using, and where they got the car models from (skoda fabias, mazda 6's, Lexi, new new vw bugs, all sorts.)

Anyway.

Jobbed, now to plan the practical lessons.

Bored in the hotel so decided to go out for a drive spend some time... I managed to stumble across one of the best driving roads I have ever been down.. Nothing fast or slow just perfect with some nice sweeping and ultra tight corners and a couple nice straights to give it a boot.. lovely.

Just wish I had my Mini back on the road, no way I'd have driven it all the way to Manchester mind you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived