Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went for a high speed drive on a yet to be connected road ( been there for AGES, never used ). Just a long strip of asphalt, basically in the middle of nowhere and barred from public/traffic

Funny experience: somehow after reaching 150+ km/h I had the feeling everything was more... loose and fluid.

Like, the steering offered less resistance, the throttle was responding faster. Is this a trick of mind?

Also, afterwards I have trouble starting my engine twice. Weird.

Nevertheless, my Audi 8P did ok :). Down from 205km/h to 190 in 4 years time though...

PS. Don't ever speed on a 'normal' public road. Always, ALWAYS perform a risk analysis.

Don't break the law and even then be smart about your business.  

Took the future Mrs Grif to see the new Bridget Jones film last night.. surprisingly I enjoyed it more than I expected...

I was the only male in the cinema but took one for the team and got ultimate man points for being spontaneous.. to top it off she's just cooked an absolutely cracking leg of roast lamb and I now have my own gravitational pull.

Top notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

had/having a fun weekend. Saw the gf in a musical she was in on friday, took a stroll round chinatown then had some banging beef in black bean sauce. Yesterday saw my mate's band play at a mini festival inside a brewery - top notch beer and £3.30 is very good for "craft" ale in London!!! After that had some more chinese food... Only downside is that I'm currently in the office working on some bits (shouldn't really be browsing here lol) but meeting my bro at the gym later for some olympic-style weightlifting... then a massive bf4 session planned with a mate.

For some reason work have, in their infinite wisdom, asked me (the apprentice) to be supervisor for the night shift.

How this makes sense I don't know (there are 5 other fully qualified technicians here) but it's an extra £75 for today's shift so im not complaining.

And if something goes wrong I can't be held accountable as im the apprentice and shouldn't even be doing work without supervision.. go figure.. win win for me! Maybe it's a test I don't know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always detested strongly the windowed computer cases with light effects.

Hell, my case came with a window ( Corsair 850D ) and specially ordered another non window side panel!

I prefer my cases top quality, luxury industrial style. Like Lian-Li and Silverstone. But they stopped innovating.

Not to mention I'm still mad at MSI for resetting my motherboard setting in which I've shut down the onboard blue LED's.

*frootcagio* bright and doing nothing but flicker at random!

Yesterday I've discovered something beautiful though.

Amber LED's. Well, to be exact, RGB LED's set at the amber colour.

Softly glowing as if there were tubes inside that case!

Case will be a Dancase or N-Case M1. OEM by Lian-Li ;)

Can you imagine the old school glory?

Still not liking the rest of the RGB hype though.

But I guess it's better than the 'all UV reactive' hype from ten years ago :)

RETRO TUBES MAN!

Yar, me too. I do like a big watch, but that thing is *fruitcage* huge.

Making me smile is watching secrets of the SAS.

Not even sure the interviewees (sp?) are even legit, but the jock in episode 2 is making me smile with his deadpan humour.

I'm also drunk.

Archived