Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most other mods mod from the shadows. I however am the harbinger of the banhammer and the suspendo-ray.

Seriously though, Cazboab and Rob15 do a lot in the background, as well as some of the old guard. Marlowe is an admin but he's not around much anymore, I wonder if I should ask for admin rights....????

No, no you can't.

(you could PM it to me though ;)

Also Tink's Airsoft doesn't have the same ring to it.

Also Arnie is a wonderful gent and that'd be enough to leave it well alone, nevermind the fact he could kill me in myriad ways and get away with it.

Actually, I bet just his beard could do that...

Most other mods mod from the shadows. I however am the harbinger of the banhammer and the suspendo-ray.

Seriously though, Cazboab and Rob15 do a lot in the background, as well as some of the old guard. Marlowe is an admin but he's not around much anymore, I wonder if I should ask for admin rights....????

post-37-0-37819300-1479287316_thumb.jpg

The neighborhood deli is stocking A&W Root Beer.

Funny thing that, I asked the manager whether they ever had it a few months back, they didn't, lo and behold, I found a couple in the fridge today. I bought four right off the bat.

Archived