Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had to finish off a bit of Christmas shopping in town.  I was expecting chaos and an utter zoo.  It was actually pretty chill and I didn't even have to go to the top floor of the car park there were so many spaces.  A nice surprise.

Not too bad for the shell.

Filling unit I have no idea.

Had no idea you used the Pro ones. Just a bit of silicone to keep them running? Won't be able to open them until Monday as at my father's but I'm looking forward to getting back into lobbing grenades.

As I probably won't be (allowed) online tomorrow, merry Christmas ya filthy animals. I love all of you.

However, fair warning, if you mess around tomorrow while us grown ups are away I'll make you wish you'd never clicked 'register' ;)

Challenge status; accepted

Had no idea you used the Pro ones. Just a bit of silicone to keep them running? Won't be able to open them until Monday as at my father's but I'm looking forward to getting back into lobbing grenades.

Pretty much.

I have one of each. ;)

Got to finish Yoshi's Wooly World at my cousins when I got to visit for a gathering, miss how completely inept I am at platformers.

Been reading various things that have amused me (mostly 40k Krieger "Daww!" stuff written years ago) and still being silly with titanfall 2.

Now if only I could skip the gathering tomorrow all would be somewhat better.

Also, RC's latest field pics made me smile, as did Darklite's a week back.  Man I need more gorkas and times of the year to use them.

Have spent the last two evenings launching the dummy TAG rounds and a homemade wax round (using the old rifling of a pyro TAG round) down our home range.

Much fun, can't wait to break it out in games and use it (actual TAG rounds only, the wax one is an experiment, keen to get some impact readings though).

Finally got off my *albartroth* and test fired the lct rpk.   Only got about 2 magazines worth before I could hear neighbor doge coming towards the backyard area and figured for safety reasons to head back inside.

The Cyma 45 rounder style magazine fit and feed well, as did the supplied LCT 30 round style magazine (which I think is a midcap?).   Amusingly one of the plastic STAR brand midcaps I dug up from a bag had the spring pop up and about smack me in the face when trying to load it.  Good thing I don't really use them. 

Naturally the thing doesn't shoot at the level most folks these days would desire, but it's fine for me at the moment.  Getting the battery in and out though is somehow worse than on my RS svd.  :P

Just wish my knee ligament would heal up and some game would occur right now.  Perfect gorka weather (I may or may not be wearing my one set as I type.).  :D

Archived