Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Well the swelling in my mouth/cheek has died down enough that I actually managed to eat some noodles this evening, which is a pleasant change from yesterday and this morning where it was soup or gtfo.

Also making the most of my week off work by watching band of brothers. Loving it.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody brilliant time today at the Yorkshire sabre fencing tournament, didn't participate but made me determined to compete next year! Wheelchair sabre fencing is bloody impressive, too, and loads of the people there seemed to enjoy it, which hopefully means it'll start being more common place.

Anyone know where to get cheap sports wheelchairs?

Got two bags of "Killer Coffee Co" Industrial Strength come in today, apparently has 7 times the caffeine content of regular coffee so hopefully it'll help me fight my energy drink issue.

Might also look into getting a press for coffee and ideally a coffee machine

Bloody brilliant time today at the Yorkshire sabre fencing tournament, didn't participate but made me determined to compete next year! Wheelchair sabre fencing is bloody impressive, too, and loads of the people there seemed to enjoy it, which hopefully means it'll start being more common place.

Anyone know where to get cheap sports wheelchairs?

now if you turned up fencing in something like this..... ;)

post-37-0-02966100-1485094580_thumb.jpg

Just remember to be careful when brewing that industrial strength, caffeine has -very- low boiling point, so too hot water and you end up serving yourself de-caf...

We'll then...

Today I bought my first AK, an LCT LCKS74 NV. I'd had my eye on it a month ago and took the plunge today. Now I can run a non Western loadout with my Makarov to play as "The bad guy".

Time to do some research on good midcaps for it as I hate hicaps.

LCT AK's & CYMA Midcaps

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/216390-LCT-AK%27s-%26-CYMA-Midcaps&share_tid=216390&share_fid=33537&share_type=t

My SVD-S turns up on Thursday. Just in time for the weekend!

Made a mistake selling my old one. Especially the PSO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Decided what route I'm going down with my corrado.

11% increase in engine capacity, 100% increase in number of valves, roughly a 40% increase in power, and using period correct parts (so it still looks original).

And may have found a base engine to start from for only £150. Bargain.

It's known as a 16vG60. Essentially, you take the engine out of a 2.0 16v corrado (or passat), bolt the super charger to it and some other things (move alternator and stuff) mod a new intake manifold and convert it to coil on plug ignition instead of distributor, and add aftermarket engine management.

Might be off the road for longer than I'd hoped as its likely going to cost much more than I wanted, but at the end I'll have a proper quick car, and the option to go more power still if I wanted.

It's known as a 16vG60. Essentially, you take the engine out of a 2.0 16v corrado (or passat), bolt the super charger to it and some other things (move alternator and stuff) mod a new intake manifold and convert it to coil on plug ignition instead of distributor, and add aftermarket engine management.

Might be off the road for longer than I'd hoped as its likely going to cost much more than I wanted, but at the end I'll have a proper quick car, and the option to go more power still if I wanted.

That sounds absolutely GLORIOUS!

How are you going to combat stopping it? Is the existing braking system up for the challenge? 

That sounds absolutely GLORIOUS!

How are you going to combat stopping it? Is the existing braking system up for the challenge? 

Brakes are for quitters! ;)

Sounds tasty!

doesnt it? should see me comfortably around 230bhp (up from 160) with room for more, also with aftermarket engine management and coil-on-plug ingnition you can map it really easily, and presumably have custom maps for supermarket fuel, 99RON stuff (and maybe ethanol :F)

Sounds like an excuse for a BBK.

BRAKES ARE FOR QUITTERS!

Seriously though, the G60 front brakes are pretty good as standard, they're a popular upgrade for mk1/mk2 golf GTI owners, and they're the best I'll get without spending crazy amounts on old ibiza cupra brakes or going mental and spending more on a nice floating caliper set up than an actual engine.

Archived