Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New owner of a house behind the land I'm building on!

His driveway cuts of the access of the stress to the back of my land.

If I play my cards right and we are able to come to a deal, I might build myself a garage after all.
I came to term of living without one, but now I'm in a very happy mood ^^.

Let's bring on the beers to settle this deal!

I'm setting up a business to work on in my spare time.

It's making me very happy, and I get animated when I just talk about it to anyone.

I'm fortunate as it will be just a sideline to my regular income, but I'm cautiously hopeful I can make a go of it full time eventually.

It's a realisation of a passion I've had for a long time, and something I love doing. No real stress, and I get to *fruitcage* about with big power tools and scary sharp hand tools.

It will be a craft/design thing, mainly focusing on rustic type furniture, but branching out into some metalwork and decorative items, and taking on commissions.

I love woodwork, never had the time to play properly other than through necessity, and I'm giddy about this :)

So we scored 4 Greens on our audit (categories are: Cash, Wet Stock, Food Stock and Standards/Compliance). Nice little 2% of what a I've earned the last 4 months at the end of March.

And my Pub Manager is speaking to the Area Manager on Wednesday about opening up a vacancy for me to progress now we're done with Christmas and his wife giving birth. Shame I didn't go up earlier as my quarterly profit bonus would've been 10% instead of the 2% I'll be receiving.

Archived