Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At you're own expense for the company though...?

See if they will stump up for it? Can't remember if that was asked too :P

It's not for the company, but my peace of mind as I've not done First Aid courses for years but if something happened and I couldn't assist rapidly enough I'd feel *suitcase*.

I do need to talk to someone from HO about it though as we peak at about 30 staff on at one time and 1600 odd customers.

My penultimate shipment of watercooling equipment has arrived.

The last one has shipped.

Soon, very soon, I will have a full custom loop incorporating a full cover graphics card block, CPU block and a 4x120mm rad with 8 Noctua fans in push/pull.

I am already regretting my choice of rad since it will not fit inside a rack mount case but I will sort that later.

Ultimate plan is to have the NAS and my gaming PC in a rack along with my switch.

I just wish 45 drives made a short 15 bay version of the storinator that was cheaper, I love the way that functions.

Afternoon all.

Well what has made me happy, well:

- Passed my Microsoft Server 2012 R2 exam first try.

- Had a great game of airsoft the weekend just gone.

- Busy every night this week with something fun.

- Work is mostly going well with lots to progress.

- Found a place to get my favourite adult 'filth'.

- John Wick Chapter 2 was great fun to watch.

And that is about it for now, that and waiting on the HK45 Tactical and seeing how that WE Colt Cub .25 goes.

'FireKnife'

FK posts and the next post has someone getting some freaky.  I sense a correlation.

I was about to state I went full FireKnife there, but since he happened to post right before me, I decided to pass on it to avoid confusion.

I really haven't expected that leather pants, creepy smirk and a whip can make such an impression, anyway.

Let me rephrase, to 'if you have anything hanging from your rear view mirror, I will personally... '

Also, pics with the new wheels.

You asked for it! Pretty chuffed, looks pretty awesome and the drive is 100x better! Needs something else but I can't decide what else! Ended up going with some ProLine PXF rims rather than Team Dynamics as the bronze wasn't in stock.. Love these too though!

EPCli9V.jpg

Been playing Witcher (3) for a while now...

Can't help it at times, that dialect the peasants in game use? 

Some sort of Scottish? I dunno, but when a young(er) lady talks to me like that, it's giving me the hots...

Oh Tomira...

This might be inappropriate, but I can't wait for my trip on the 15th of April ^^

Got my adoptive father to the hospital last Saturday, after months of fighting with him to go. He was five seconds away from a stroke and couldn't walk, and has had little care since I started working 12 hour shifts. My aunt just couldn't support him while I wasn't there.

But the good news is his kidneys are getting better, he's able to speak better, he is able to feed himself. After losing my mom and real father, kinda glad something is working out. It was a record breaking 60 Fahrenheit today,I sat on the deck this morning drinking coffee and smoking my cigarettes, with an ounce of relief.

I'm setting up a business to work on in my spare time.

It's making me very happy, and I get animated when I just talk about it to anyone.

I'm fortunate as it will be just a sideline to my regular income, but I'm cautiously hopeful I can make a go of it full time eventually.

It's a realisation of a passion I've had for a long time, and something I love doing. No real stress, and I get to *fruitcage* about with big power tools and scary sharp hand tools.

It will be a craft/design thing, mainly focusing on rustic type furniture, but branching out into some metalwork and decorative items, and taking on commissions.

I love woodwork, never had the time to play properly other than through necessity, and I'm giddy about this :)

I'm building some apartments to let, show me some pictures of your work, I could be interested in making a purchase or two.

Played the Ghost Recon Wildlands beta today with some folks I know.  Normally don't care for the kind of game but the silly *suitcase* that happened (falling, explosions destroying something we were trying to steal, getting run over by other folks, getting chased by 3 apache gunships) just had me smiling all day.  We all concluded that the game probably isn't in our interest, but I haven't had a gaming session like that in a long time.

All the rules and regulations make Formula 1 a bit meh.

There should be something like Formula 100 ™.  Short of a very brief set of rules for a standard cockpit for driver safety, anything is game to get around the track the fastest.  No counter measures though.

Any type and size rubber, any size fuel tank, any fuel, any aero, any funding e.t.c.  It would be the pinnacle of automotive engineering.

I would watch the *suitcase* out of that.

Yep. I've said that for a while. Make the requirements 1:on board human pilot 2: propulsion by wheels (not jet engines or vectored thrust or anything) 3: runs on race fuel, 4:vehicle must be crash safe, 5: vehicle must last minimum 3 races.

That's it. Otherwise you'd get some rich team that builds a car so close to the bleeding edge it explodes a few minutes after the race...

Archived