Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

To be honest, you might want it, but the people with money (the ones running F1 teams) don't want to see their millions of investments go up in blood, gore and fried flesh. Also, try to make it a blood sport, and several government will be pressured to ban it outright.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not wanting it to replace F1.  Just run alongside it like Formula E.   No one will Force Ferrari into it.  It's an optional thing.  But people will enter to show they're not an entirely boring company.

I don't want it to be a blood sport.  Just be interesting ha.  I'm open to some compromise.  At least get some damn V10s back in the game.

Got two mafioso steel Kimber compacts to build!! With custom beed blasted finish!! Absolutely beautiful !! Also have the new Kimber ultra from mafioso ordered again with custom beed blasted finish !! I also have the Kimber stainless ii from mafioso with new style sights, needless to say I love mafioso products, full steel co2 with advanced frame, after FPR the best quality kits available. So happy I could cry !!!

Plus got two 2017 nova lapd kits (advanced inner frame design)with full steel parts and steel sights and real Kimber grips.

Infiltration Airsoft are back with dates for their next game. Been following them from the start but never managed to attend one and then one day some scumbags stole all their kit.

Here's hoping I can attend one of their games before long.

Ian aka Gun Jesus from Forgotten Weapons got his hands on a deactivated AN-94.  Excited for his video.

Learned that tm ak102 actually have a special 5.56 style magazine to them that only comes with the gun.  Shame no other company got their hands at making them for all the folks that have ak100 series replicas that would want them.  Kinda wish I could find a 100 series front end for cheap to slap together with an old dboys 74mn body I have laying about.

I like forgotten weapons, some very interesting things on it :)

Edit so I don't get smacked with the double post banhammer, I'm also liking argos same day delivery. Just ordered a few things, and they should be at my house later on. I couldn't drive to the shop and back for £3.95, never mind the time to do it too :)

Archived