Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Anyone have experiance with the kona explosif, hard tail MBK.

Yes they re good.

Don't pay full price and look for cheaper stuff to have front and rear thru axles as an indication that they are in the good bit of the segment...

I undid my first fastener with the impact today, a 6" coach bolt I glued into a 4x4 with contact adhesive.

buzzed it right out.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The settings on titanfall 2 are very in depth, you can basically customise your own look curve etc, while this is great, it is *fruitcage* with my OCD. So Iv put it away for a while, great great game though, loved the first one just as much, got to a generation 10 pilot in about 6 months or so.

The customisation on TF2 is mostly superficial - different camo patterns on everything, all of which are useless.

The pilot weapons have a good amount of useful customisation with different sights and accessories, but the Titan customisation is a huge step backwards from TF1.

Yeah, TF2 has been my favorite shooter in a long time, but I stopped playing it when I realized I only really like LTS mode and that they were not going to introduce actual new titans or a lot of maps at all.  Combine that with the camo grind being meh and the networks not really leading to good group play and I just backed away after so much time playing it.

Just back from my final ADI part 2 lesson, in preparation for the final attempt at the ADI part 2 test on Wednesday.

I am ready.

I am good at the drivings.

I am going to *fruitcage* boss this. 

EDIT:

in the unlikely event that I fail, zero tolerance will be in effect. Bypassing swear filter? Banned. being horrible to another user? banned. signature over limits? Permabanned and signed up for myriad spam emails.

Yeah.  I could have put a custom ROM on it.  I had custom ROMs on my S4 but my S7 is only a couple of months old and haven't had time to Google rooting and ROMs for it yet.

I was mainly surprised it has taken this long for Nougat to hit it since the S7s release.  I'll see how Nougat is before changing the ROM.

Fair enough. I've had good experiences with paranoid rom, anything AOKP (android open kang project) or lineage (cyanogenmod what was) should be a safe starting point.

I use nameless rom currently but its not available for many devices.

Similarly, replicant or copperhead would be worth looking into if they've got versions for the S7, they're marginally more 'secure' than other flavours.

Chocolate lava cake and the first episode of SS-GB with mrs tink now. Great Sunday evening.

Cool.  Cheers.  That narrows my research down considerably considering the insane scope of custom ROM.

Post what you make of SS-GB.  I was quite hyped for it but I've read it didn't quite hit the mark.

I got my xmas bonus a week ago.

I have been spending money like a man with no arms.  My internal subconscious maths based "bank account is empty" alarm has been going absolutely bananas all week.

I was frightened to look in my bank account thinking I had seriously overdone things.

Nope, I still have money.

I can't even really work out how.

I spent a lot of money.

Oh well.

The previously mentioned give away of stuff has been postponed since I *fruitcage*ed my back at the weekend and couldn't do the projects that would have freed up the stuff...

Archived