Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I *fruitcage* love MassDrop.. thanks Stunt! ;)

Too offset the anger of kerbing my rims I treated myself and managed to bag a Spyderco Spy-DK for just shy of $39USD including postage to the UK.. I've been looking for a nice carry knife here in the UK! 

Top that onto the Wild Country Adventure tarp I picked up for around the same price the other week I've saved myself a few bob! 

SO MANY COOL GADGETS I NEEDZ THOUGH!!!!! LIKE ALL THE THINGS!

NOICE!

Where am cheep spyderco knivez plox?

Would've made the cambelt change on my corrado a lot easier, as I did it on a gravel driveway.

Stopping (what felt like) every 10 minutes to look for a bolt got really old, really quick.

I know the feeling!! All the work I've done on my own cars has been on my parents gravel drive.. both cam belts/water pumps on both our fiestas included.. awesome!

Where am cheep spyderco knivez plox?

Here you go!!

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/spyderco-spy-dk?referer=H2YGF6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off today, working tomorrow then rest of week is down as holiday (hurray for paid days off).

It's an airsoft Sunday at my home site so get to do that. And I'm going to be assembling some 30K Space Wolves today with Archer on in the background, it's a good day.

I'd recommend getting EA Access. It's less than the price of 1 game for a year's subscription and you get a bunch of XB1 &XB360 games: BF4, BF Hardline, Star Wars Battlefront, Titanfall, Plants vs Zombies, Mirror's Edge, Mass Effect 1-3 and a tonne of EA Sports games if you're into that. Plus 10% discount on any EA titles you buy through your console, including DLC.

Worth it for Titanfall and the BF titles alone.

I still have a hotmail account....

I just want the gun variety of bf with the siege wall shooty bits but the older ghost recon gameplay, or something.  I want my aek in more games than bf where it is just hated beyond life.

Of course, the main issue with all these games is that they are more enjoyable with folks than solo, especially siege.  Most folks I know though are just monster hunter fans now rushing through the mhxx "expansion."

I use my old hotmail for spam also! I've had my gmail account for longer than I can remember which I use primarily.

I've got a personalised email address which I don't use for some strange reason! Should probably get that back activated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pffft. BF4 wasn't as good as BF3. The SVD and a Kobra on hardcore CQB was ridiculous!

BF1 is actually great too, but requires some time and patience before you unlock guns that don't suck.

Yeah its fair to say that BF4 was a broken game really until the update last year. I'll have to give bf1 more of a chance -  I like a lot of things about it but the bullet speeds seem to be sooooooo slow! Having to rank til lvl 10 is doable but seems a shame... the guns you start with on bf4 were all pretty viable.

Archived