Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

I think I'd cry tears of joy. And totally do a MGS Genome soldier load out.

What would be cool is a TM recoil Mk46, has a stock tube for the recoil weight and we know TM love Navy SEAL kit. I bet their box mags wouldn't suck either

Yeah. I'm so bored of SEAL kit.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trailer Park Boys is a bit of a weird one.  When I first watched it, I thought 'wtf is this *suitcase*'. My friend who recommended it told me to stick with it and I'm glad I did. 

It is genuinely some of funniest stuff you will watch.  If you're struggling with the first season, start with 2 or 3 and then go back to 1 after you have acquired the taste.

No idea on Archer Netflix I'm afraid.

I just acquired a 12V air horn from work that a customer wanted removed cause it was too loud.. I did some research and apparently it's 139db.. it's *fruitcage* terrifying!

Gonna hook it up to my car and ask my fiancé to check my number plate... :)

Had some berk driving far too close for comfort today so I slowed down, only to 25 or so.  I could see him getting livid, waving his hands e.t.c. He then then pulled into the left lane (2/1 lane road ) in an attempt to get past so I sped up to 30 and he was now going slower than he could be behind me so he pulls back over.  I then start indicating to go right but have to wait for oncoming traffic.  Obviously he's now stuck behind me and can't merge into the traffic in the left lane as it's too dense by this point.  Entertained me for a while heh.  

I agree.  I guess lane orientation wasn't clear in my post.  In this situation, he was practically touching my bumper.  I'm not having some *Ubar* bully me to go faster.  I made my point.  He took his chance to undertake me.  In fact, I would be happier for him to go past me as I don't want people like that within a 100 miles of me.  It just so happened the left lane was going slower after I went back to the limit.  I did no wrong here.

Archived