Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me and stunt are now HAWAIIAN SHIRT FRIENDS! :D

Well, I dug my Hawaiian shirt out of the closet again too.

Too bad I won't be able to drop by for a pub crawl or anything in foreseeable time, though.

Buuut, I seem to be saving money this month, despite the electricity bill and flat insurance.

I ordered two pairs of leather bracers from a local Palnatoke partner.

Turns out, Palnatoke went bust and closed shop last week.

The shop refunded my obviously cancelled order, and I went to spend it at Mytholon instead.

For 12 quid more I got two pairs of leather bracers, a shirt and a belt hanger for things like gauntlets, rope coils and stuff. All at 10% Easter discount.

And I still have a 15% discount voucher at the other shop that I intend to use next month.

I have a fully working CZ P09.

It is glorious.

Also got to fingerbang quite a few guns at Patrol Base this morning.

Everything is so shiny and new and fancy compared to everything back in my day. The CZ Evo is incredible. The Amoeba series are almost the pefect skirmish weapon. There's a freaking SVU! Not to mention the myriad other new gnus out there. My good friend Jal showed me the GATE Titan as well. It's simply phenomenal. custom precocking, over spin correction, you name it. 

Its almost like it was built for me. Perfect size, controls in the right place. Reassuringly weighty but not too heavy. Quite a nice and thin slide, which for some reason I really really like, aesthetically...

Uh. I need another cold shower.

I have a fully working CZ P09.

It is glorious.

Also got to fingerbang quite a few guns at Patrol Base this morning.

Everything is so shiny and new and fancy compared to everything back in my day. The CZ Evo is incredible. The Amoeba series are almost the pefect skirmish weapon. There's a freaking SVU! Not to mention the myriad other new gnus out there. My good friend Jal showed me the GATE Titan as well. It's simply phenomenal. custom precocking, over spin correction, you name it. 

CZ P09 is indeed the perfect pistol. The only thing I want for mine is an adjustable aperture rear sight and a fibre optic front sight.

CZ Evo is pretty decent, the Amoeba series... less so. Lots of issues with their integrated mosfet units burning out with a stock gearbox and they tend to have very brittle gearbox shells at the front. Bad juju, since it's all proprietary.

Archived