Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iron Fortress is the inhouse brand of Dragons Lair in Denmark.

Unfortunately, i would be painting a bulls eye target on myself if i spoke more of these things. It's a rough business :/

Well, they don't mention the name Dragon's Lair on their website, but they're not hiding the fact that they're Danish. However, their treatment of their own in-house "Epic Armoury" brand borders on facepalm - its website is merely a crappy ad dated 2013, with a link to a 2015 catalog.

But, good news: the leatherworker from Poland finished my doublet yesterday, and Mytholon changed the status of my order to "prepared for shipping". And I learned that if I wear the sword harness at a correct angle, I'll be able to draw the sword with less fumbling than expected.

Could anyone interpret Mike's post for me?

"Nork" is short for "North Korean". Try reading that post now.

Shame upper heyford wasn't around for longer, had the makings of a good site. Barracks in Borden is a good site. Been a couple of times, some v tight cqb. Taking/holding the central atrium/stairwells is a challenge! Badgertac had an interesting site in Phoenix college, but i believe that's closed now. Was only about half hour away :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shame upper heyford wasn't around for longer, had the makings of a good site. Barracks in Borden is a good site. Been a couple of times, some v tight cqb. Taking/holding the central atrium/stairwells is a challenge! Badgertac had an interesting site in Phoenix college, but i believe that's closed now. Was only about half hour away :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I wanted to try that one. Shame it was so short lived.

Who's running the game days at F&O Borden?

Not yet. I'm hoping to get a few away days in this year though.

First one is down for a game with Smoke and his lot. Been meaning to for ages.

This is awesome news! Let me know when you're headed over, and I'll plan something special :)

There's been a fair amount of work done to the place since you last played (though the track is still a bit of a 'mare).

I was aware of that.  It still doesn't make a whole lot of sense tbh.  Are you talking about those that have defected?

No, when you said "cracking norks" I had North Korean hackers in mind. Those that have defected are the skeedaddling norks. :P

Um hey guys *waves* been ill and sleeping allot and ignoring the world so sorry and yeah I'm back.

I have my new thinkpad keyboard just got to fit it *gulps*

I'm working on larp kit as a generoc oh god what if my character dies thing since i have the awesome blaster done by our very own very awesome Ed-Star...Ed you are just awesome.

Now i got some birthday cash from my grandparents and the entertainer are having a huge sale on Nerf stuff i saw when shopping for my sisters birthday present (she's 8 in may...i think it's 8) and part of that was rebelle stuff for dirt cheap. They didn't have the pistol I wanted for my current character (the rebelle hammershot) but they had the pistol crossbow thing for £8 and the arrows on buy one get one free for the three packs so for £21 i have a pair of pistol crossbows.

Now they're going to get painted maybe some bits carbon fiber hydrodipped and tidied up. I think i can build a belt/molle clip using the Nerf rails and some cheap Nerf attachments glued to plastic/kydex pieces to clip to molle or a normal belt and do the same on a gauntlet/vambrace to make a crossbow/slingshot/any Nerf thing i want gauntlet.

BUT... I was browsing 3d printed Nerf stuff this morning and i found an adaptor that's not only nstrike rail to strike rail for linking Nerf guns to each other. Which means an underslung crossbow on a full auto gun is possible BUT someone has made an adaptor for Nerf to ris rail both in the putting ris accessories on Nerf guns and attaching Nerf stuff to a ris. The BEST PART is he has a rail to rail connector set up for that. Which means UNDERSLUNG CROSSBOWS!!!

*bounces* I may be kind of sleep deprived and have had far far too much monster.

Erm I plead the Fifth on that one, check the rant thread to be honest.

Question if you got hit with a Nerf crossbow bolt in an airsoft ame would you take it as a hit or get narked about it and say it doesn't count?

They aren't exactly stealthy once fired as they have this kind if creepy mortar style whistle after about 8ft or so but their cool..

Part of me wants the big repeating bow but you need to build a bracket thing to stop the arrows from falling out of the rotating magazine system. Il just be happy with my two tiny crossbows and wait for the dude perfect long bow in summer and maybe get a stealthy small bow for the lolz as well.

Archived