Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

OK, so for hedge mostly but also if anyone else is interested:

The shell:

20170427_225628_zpsquetojmo.jpg

The shell separated into its major parts:

20170427_225656_zps5u1clo4q.jpg

A view down the tube part of the shell:

20170427_225705_zpsz2dgddhi.jpg

Poor lighting, but you can about the make out the corresponding rifling on the back of the projectile (this one being a timed bang).

20170427_225729_zpsss32g326.jpg

The round inserted into the shell. It does protrude slightly.

20170427_225752_zpsabdp1frf.jpg

And that loaded shell next to my launcher for scale.

20170427_225817_zpsgyh2lyvr.jpg

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picture number three that scorch has posted, it's got me singing the bond theme in my head.

Over, and over, and over again.

Got another Pulse Rifle on the way. Looks like I'll have to try and make it screen accurate (paint wise, not the rear). Oh well, shame (rubs hands and laughs like a maniac that's discovered cold fusion at a cheap cost).

When you bid on two items on ebay thinking you might win one but definitely not both (especially with one bid on both). Then you win both, but one of the items still hasn't been posted after five days, you open a PayPal dispute and win it. Result.

When you bid on two items on ebay thinking you might win one but definitely not both (especially with one bid on both). Then you win both, but one of the items still hasn't been posted after five days, you open a PayPal dispute and win it. Result.

Not really cool?

I'm in Wales on my way to Ireland!

Positive side of not interpreting the speed limits very well ( being a dumb foreigner and having a useless Capitom Guide) is that... Wales is so much fun for driving! Yes, also really fun when I DID have a clue of the speed limits, so don't break them rules, kids.

It's absolutely beautiful here...

So excited!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I know I posted in the orher thread but Welsh roads are ace.

I have driven like a crazy *bramston pickle* on them. Not totally proud, but a bit. Still hold the unofficial record between myself and some friends for a return journey from uni to home...

Edited for idiot spelling...

Not really cool?

Well, seeing as you brought this up. You don't know the whole story, which makes me think have you done something similar (seeing as you've assumed, I might as well). If you say nothing after repeated messages asking for when it will be posted (I think waiting five working days on an item listed as being posted within 2 working days is fair game) it's fine to open a dispute. Also, I was refunded as soon as I put the dispute in. This has happened once before and the seller was dodgy as hell and subsequently left ebay.

So yes, it was really cool what I did. I gave the person five working days to post something (to notify me, not to receive it) that was listed as being posted within two. If they would have replied to one of my messages, I wouldn't have opened the dispute. They didn't, so that raises suspicion and doubt. All they had to do was reply and say when they could post it. Which has happened before but the seller got in touch and eventually posted said item.

Bloody hell, this soap box of mine is getting full use tonight.

Happy thread, happy things. In a positive ebay story. Put an offer in on a warhammer 40k space wolves land raider, and won. But now I have to buy some more space wolves to accompany it. Bleeding hell, first world problems. Enough to make you sick.

NERD!!!!

I just made someone ragequit on Facebook. Petty really, but it's cheered right up!

Err, I can't edit tink. It's been too long.

I tried. I really did. I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to do. I googled it and even thought about contacting anonymous to hack the server and merge my posts. But I'm a luddite and don't have the first idea how to contact an anonymous hacker group.

Please be gentle :(

Iv got two of my Cold War goes hot 15mm scale tanks built and on the painters desk, my tornados have had the missing bits turn up. Battlefront are shut and aren't sending replacement bits from kits they tucked up to the shop till their next order BUUIT seeing as people aren't buying from BF because the missing bits and tucked up product takes months to sort out the shop isn't selling enough BF stuff to restock...

Also iv stopped really hurting and not fallen over today.

Archived