Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I liked about it was how originally I was watching it for action but then all these themes came out, about the origins of humanity, of religion and religious fanaticisim/extremism, "racism" (though in this case being Cylons and Humans), being pushed to the brink of destruction, loss and hope.

Damn interesting.

Coureur des bois.

Am sure there are probably other brands too though.

There was a massive French Canadian stand at the expo we went to, so naturally I came home with maple everything. Maple butter, maple cream liqueur, maple biscuits, and maple beer.

Also, all the cured meats.

You dared associate with the *fruitcage* leafs?

Check it's service history. My mate sold his as it was coming due for a £3000 service!

Obviously, they eat tyres too...

I have a feeling that's going to be the case. Out of curiosity, what needed to be serviced on your friends? The one im looking at is a cabriolet, sadly. But it is an honest to god non abused M3. All local M3 coupes either are all Clapped up and driven like an 60 year old hooker, or put away to never be seen.

Get smaller coffees, get stronger coffees. Swap the venti whatever for a double espresso and a bottle of water. Probably cheaper, definitely better tasting, and better for you as its not half a pint of sugar syrup.

Or get the cold brew with no syrup, if they do it. Cold brew is fiendishly strong.

You know they make sugar-free syrup right?

Plus bottled water is a huge rip off - you're paying a couple of quid for tap water from another part of the country/world, in a plastic bottle. The carbon footprint of bottled water is not small.

You know they make sugar-free syrup right?

Plus bottled water is a huge rip off - you're paying a couple of quid for tap water from another part of the country/world, in a plastic bottle. The carbon footprint of bottled water is not small.

I'm aware of the sugar-free, it's really more the caffeine that gets to me. I had registration issues with 2 classes and had to cram a week of work into 6hrs at the last minute. Thus, caffeine to make it happen, lol

Archived