Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean "lawman torte"...

*gets coat

As part of the moderating team for ArniesAirsoft, I can neither confirm nor deny that cannibalism is tasty.

Please do not try baking professional business people into foodstuffs, although a shepherd's pie is a lovely thing ;)

Seeing as cannibalism is eating someone without their consent, I doubt there is a way around it ethically heh. 

Not an issue to consume Human flesh with consent so you just need a willing person so dig in.

Cambridge Beer Festival today.

Had some lovely brews, Grain Breweries Mocha Mild is glorious, and picked up a bunch of books (Good Beer Guide, Cellarmanship and one on interesting cellars around Anglia) to browse.

Seeing as cannibalism is eating someone without their consent, I doubt there is a way around it ethically heh.

Not an issue to consume Human flesh with consent so you just need a willing person so dig in.

Didn't realise consent came into the definition.

Hmm.  I only thought consent was involved in the definition as it was in a pub quiz sort of thing a while back.  But you're right, consent is not mentioned in most definitions.

Must be a weird US thing.  https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/cannibalism

Shame.  I thought that was a cool little fact not many people knew.

All this Googling of cannibalism.  Another thing to add to my file at GCHQ heh.

Is it only cannibalism if it's humans? What about other things? What about fruit? Is it then cannabananalism?

This is absolutely brilliant!

That moment you go to the London to Brighton Mini Run just to view the cars and end up buying one of them.

B16 VTEC Clubman is mine!!!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I have the best fiancé ever. Seriously. Ever.

I love mini's. I love modified ones.

However, I cannot stand clubmans. Sorry bud. Get a proper front end on it and call it done!

They could always sign a waiver pre-death allowing their body to be utilized in a certain, *ahem* way. 

Similar to cryo-preservation, or dispersing ashes in space - or at least it would seem to be that way from a legal standpoint..?

I love mini's. I love modified ones.

However, I cannot stand clubmans. Sorry bud. Get a proper front end on it and call it done!

I see where you're coming from really im still a sucker for a round nose as well. But it's a bloody squeeze to fit a B16 under a round nose. You can extend the front end 90mm but I think that looks gash. Once I've got a garage all sorted it's something I will be trying to do for sure. Although it's an original 1275 GT, not sure I would want to hack it up anymore than it already has been with the engine conversion.

My old mini was a round nose, this clubman is mean, aggressive and just down right bat *suitcase* insane literally. Clubman or not it's addictive and an instant smile machine. Even my fiancé was grinning from ear to ear and she's about as far from a petrol head as I can imagine.

Sounds ace. Fancy coming to the nurburgring at some point with me and Stunt and our friend chewie who's got a track prepped clio 182? Towed behind ginges future pinzgauer!

Also, check mighty car mods on you tube. One of the guys there has an OG cooper that they vtec'd. Very very interesting watching.

Sounds ace. Fancy coming to the nurburgring at some point with me and Stunt and our friend chewie who's got a track prepped clio 182? Towed behind ginges future pinzgauer!

Also, check mighty car mods on you tube. One of the guys there has an OG cooper that they vtec'd. Very very interesting watching.

You're damned right I fancy that! Always wanted to a ring trip! I've got a mate with a 250bhp Fez ST and another with a VX220 that will also be interested so looks like we've got a proper awesome road trip in the making!

As for the MCM series. Watched it all as well as Moogs previous Super Charged version. Both very cool! I think I might run into issues with the subframe mine has fitting it under a round nose but I will give it a go for sure. He used a MiniTec frame and mine uses a cut up Rover 1000 subframe AFAIK. I'll work something out.

I suppose I shouldn't be moaning, I'm still jealous as hell that you have a quick mini!

Haha I've wanted one for years! Since I took my 1275 Cooper off the road I've missed it like crazy. This is just seriously quick.. I mean seriously. You can drive it sensibly as well mind you so it's pretty good for a daily drive!

A mate of mine used have a 1340 with a straight cut 'box, tons of internal work, gas adjustables etc. It was stupid fast and completely uncrashable.

His dad also had a 1293. Turbo. That was... Twitchy!

Archived