Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use the stuff like it's shake-n-vac.

Rub it vigourously into the coat, leave for a bit, brush or vacuum it out.

If that doesn't get it, do it again.

My new jacket makes me look a bit murdery, yes.

However, my new glasses make me look like Walter White.

I decided to buy the rest of DLCs for Galactic Civilizations III. Turns out, Crusade has some interesting mechanics that a) make space station spam less viable (you can still do it, but it requires more resources) and B) give you a fantastic tool for dealing with enemy space stations and smaller fleets on the sly.

The Citizens mechanic, with a couple of upgrades and rare resources, allows you to create deniable military assets in the form of privateer ships. First, you need to research the ability to promote your Citizens to Commanders. A Commander has his own Large-size ship that grants buffs to the fleet it's attached to. Commanders can also be upgraded several ways - and if you have access to Snuggler Colonies, a rare resource found on some planets, you can convert your Commander's ship into a privateer that looks like a pirate ship to everyone. Someone's messing with your influence zones by placing their space stations to push them back? Assemble a black ops team of privateers and trash those stations, problem solved.

Bought a 340mm long silencer for my new rifle build.

The girlfriends response when I showed her it was "What the bloody Jesus do you want to make the rifle that much longer for? It's airsoft, not jousting ffs"

It would be justifiable on that ultra-short AUG kit I happen to own and run with a 240x40 KA can...

Run a lead to your house!

Problem is despite going into MK town centre twice, and a few trips around the area with the air con on, I've only used 18% so it's not really worth it.

I have tried to bribe my wife into going to Ikea tomorrow morning for breakfast on the way to Luton so we can use the Ecotricity charger there, but no matter how many candles I offer to buy her she says the queues will be too long and doesn't want to go.

Hmm, need to do a Costco run later, so maybe that will use up enough.

That's a mistake lots of people make when getting their own place.  Rushing to get everything, all right at the beginning.  Fair enough if you're some super duper interior designer or have been planning for a long time and know your stuff.  But most people end up with all sorts they just bin a little down the line whilst you evolve your place.

Of course I understand the task that is explaining that to a women who wants everything done yesterday, regardless.  So just go with 'yes dear' and keep those 'I told you sos' to yourself when they're needed in a few months.  

Archived