Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Love finding parts you've been on the hunt for. Managed to source an elusive 416 hop chamber for my TM so now I can sort the rest of the internal goodies.

Thinking a Prometheus TBB (Or should I go widebore? :o) and Prommy purple rubber.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love finding parts you've been on the hunt for. Managed to source an elusive 416 hop chamber for my TM so now I can sort the rest of the internal goodies.

Thinking a Prometheus TBB (Or should I go widebore? :o) and Prommy purple rubber.

Widebores are totally worthless. Go for a good quality tightbore (prometheus, PDI, EDGI or Mapleleaf are good shouts) with a flat hop or mapleleaf rubber.

So I have enough Destiny 2 footage for five more half-hour videos.

I have the first one ready for export, overlays, extras, etc (like that transition over character creation in the video above), and a rough cut of the second one, in which I am singing. Badly.

BTW: what title are you seeing in the video above?

The trusty fiesta passed it’s MoT today! Have a corroded brake pipe that’s not far off bursting which is annoying. I HATE replacing brake lines!

Still another year good to go after that one change. It amazes me how little I have to do to it maintenance wise, such a trooper.

UPS didn't call. Applied to 32 job applications today. Met a really cool new girl today at my convenience store. We had a good laugh about the cold weather and the fact that I am always warm, so I never wear a coat. I'm not so sure, but I think she liked me. Even if not, kinda nice to talk to someone other than my dogs, lol.

Archived