Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People mocking my Lenovo T500 because "it's a brick!".

"Yeah but it cost me £150 refurbed and outperforms all your laptops. And sounds like a Terminator. Plus NIPPLE!"

Hit them with it.

I love Thinkpads

And in the unlikely event it breaks, spare parts are cheap, available, and easy to replace.

Love me a thinkpad.

Want one so badly.

Noted.

Doing lipo mods to replica CTR stocks, hiding the battery in the buttpad.

Thought I might as well sell them through my shop for £25+pp.

Just shifted the first 20, already got another 5 lined up for the next batch. I can eat this month! Yay!

So I've just created an Arnies Discord server: https://discord.gg/hWXhJK9

If you've never heard of it, imagine teamspeak or skype but MUCH better. It's also free and works really well and is pretty much designed for gamers. All you need to do is click the link up there and you can get the free client program, set up your headset and off you go.

Now, if you're after Goldeneye:Source, head over here: https://www.geshl2.com/

You'll need a steam account (free) and the Source 2007 SDK installed (free) and then you can download the GE:S 5.06 installer (free) and play (for free).

I played it once and it was elbow deep with asshats.

I wouldn't mind playing it with humans.

Tink has an Arnie's Discord already.

Scorch.

Discord is a VOIP chat system.  You can talk to your friends using a system outside of the game, it gives you more versatility.

You can also post text, pictures and videos and such.

Plunkbat is my personal abbreviation for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (it is all caps on their own website).

Others call it PUBG.

Since it is only two words and not four the PUBG abbreviation doesn't make sense.

Plunkbat is pronounceable and funny and I like saying it.

I will be calling it Plunkbat.

*Edit*

Sniped.

Now it looks like I am dissing your Discord by talking about Tink's.

Plunkbat is my personal abbreviation for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (it is all caps on their own website).

Others call it PUBG.

Or Pugubugu. Or Pug Buggery. :D

Also, the audit's over, all obvious deviations have been fixed and I can get drunk in peace at last.

Right.

So all PC game stuff then.

Gotcha.

Not necessarily.

You can use Discord on your phone as a texting/social media thing.  You can establish private servers for your friends.

You can also plug a headset into your phone and use Discord whilst playing console games.

Plunkbat is available on consoles of some kind.  I am only peripherally aware of those things though.

Archived