Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nearly happy there for a second...

So, I got a bonus this month.

I have treated Pam to some new tyres, a service kit, door and window rubbers, a tool box, axle gaiters, plastic windows, a proper fire extinguisher mount, new fasteners, new wing mirrors, some sand ladders and a lot of TLC.

Much of the stuff arrived today.

I have been at the arch, tinkering.  Despite a no-show from the key holder.

I didn't want to be left out so I got myself a Leatherman Raptor and a new soldering iron.

I should feel excellent but I have some lingering doubt about something like something is about to go wrong.

Odd.

And yes, Tink, it might be the inside joke.  Or might not.

Everything should have a knife on it. Even knives.

The law is *badger*s. I carry 'illegal' knives all the time. The ball was dropped when legislating, and it's a struggle to reverse, but welcome to the incompetence that is UK law.

Thanks for sharing, I may pick one up as as said, I carry something with a blade 24/7 (well, unless asleep. And there's something pokey to hand anyway if I wake up) :)

Just spoke to my dealer.

Things are getting bad, I'm itchy.  It started out as a bit of fun but I got in deeper and deeper.

Now there's no going back.

I just ordered:

A set of used Indicator lenses.

A used clutch fluid reservoir cap.

A 300mm x 300mm scrap of old rubberised canvas from a poor old Pinz whose top has gone beyond repair.

A sump gasket and two carburetor rebuild kits.

Things are getting serious.

Don't worry, I'm On The Mend, I just need an Antidote or some kind of Remedy. I'm Gonna See My Friend - Mabel Normand, she's Under The Bridge, she'll get me some Special K.  It's the Feel Good Hit Of The Summer and will help me through this Semi-Charmed Life without getting Hurt.

Or, I could Just Say No to the Crackerman.

Moist Vagina.

I have dip and custom leather Gucci holster for it, on that note if anyone wants a recomendation for leather gear pm me.

Also... Does anyone have a hwasan shotgun OR a picture of the parts? Trying to get them modelled to get better versions made plus hopefully make a an actual longer barrel stocked one someday

In that case, go for it.

The S60 is bomb proof, sexy and not totally full of bloatware.

However I have also just noticed that the S61 doesn't have the little door in the back for the 2 sim cards and SD card.

Curious.

Anyway, I have a joke for you.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Titanium freehub

Titanium freehub whuuuuuuun, sorry.  That's never happened to me before.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19QZ771jWPZknfKEG7KwEq_tjLhOXl9Rx

Archived