Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have the shittest cheapo tyres going.

We can deal with knife-weilding thugs, but aren't allowed to change a flat tyre.

As for a helicopter? Good luck getting one to location now NPAS have been reamed and bases closed (except London...)

Also, an audi rs will outrun one. I can confirm they will outrun our 530d beemers too... But if you're doing 180 mph+ on snow you have more stones than most cops, and persuit will have been cancelled well before...

Speelz edit

Edit 2, weild looks odd both ways...

They literally are an easier to store alternative to snow chains. They also don't damage the road like chains can and are easier to fit/remove.

You can't drive on non-icy roads with the socks still in place, they'll be destroyed. But it only takes a couple of minutes to fit or remove them, unlike chains. You only need one pair for a front wheel drive car, two for a rear wheel like a BMW.

Second session of our DnD campaign last night. Killed some skeletons. Overheard some nefarious plots. Found an NPC that my character has history with, killed some other guys, and apparently someone killed a book...

It was an evil book though...

Yeah adding it up you're probably looking at closer to 600 than 500 realistically.. its amazing how it adds up! 

Still it goes like the proverbial off a shovel.. I'd love to take you out in it sometime you wouldn't believe the amount of grin factor.. I plan on eventually doing the North Coast 500 trip in Scotland with it so maybe I'll drop by and we can see if we can shoehorn you in for a spin. 

Hmm, what's making me smile is that I'm going to have first time inn a long while both a) vacation time and B) vacation money at the same time.

Just need to plan what I want to do with that, was planning a hike in the UK for a while, but I don't think I'd be in proper shape for that by summer. Guess a more touristy visit to the Blighty might not be too bad, either.

Been to London twenty years ago around May Bank Holiday, so this could be a bit of anniversary trip.

DnD is going well, hit L3 with my fighter.  Only been knocked unconscious once and on fire once.

Smashed a load of people in the head with my hammers.

I have a strong sense of foreboding about what is coming up but my party is reliable (If a bit heavy on pamphlets) and I'm sure we'll pull through.

My creativity has finally defrosted since all that Siberian winter nonsense is over, and I churned out three episodes of my Darksiders let's play yesterday, and that including a new custom overlay for a gag.

Also, photography gear arrived, so now I'll just have to drop by to Castorama and buy two superbright bulbs for the lighting rig. And maybe two or three curtains to have backgrounds in tamer colors than chroma key green and bright blue.

Aaand, things are gonna get wild next weekend. Woo!

Hmm, what's making me smile is that I'm going to have first time inn a long while both a) vacation time and B) vacation money at the same time.

Just need to plan what I want to do with that, was planning a hike in the UK for a while, but I don't think I'd be in proper shape for that by summer. Guess a more touristy visit to the Blighty might not be too bad, either.

Been to London twenty years ago around May Bank Holiday, so this could be a bit of anniversary trip.

Get some UK Airsoft in...

Starting a full time job at a flavoring oil production company on Wednesday morning with training, leaving the airport and all the *suitcase* of it tuesday night.

All the potential to be a nightmare but can't pass it up.

The only question is, when can I get out to a field and get whooped by hpa whilst still using stock aegs with nimhs.  :P

Akex, I think if I"m worried about my stress-busted body to manage a decent hike, I doubt a 'sifting skirmish would be any safer. ?

Not to mention my lack of drivers license so I'd need a lift and a rental set at the skirmish place.

Would be fun though.

'Course, going for a tour of some museums with you chaps (IWM, Boyington or the others where foreign passport doesn't mean barred door) would be ace, I think.

Archived