Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

I started monkeying with the Rockstar Editor, now to put it to some practical use with help from Tink and Stunt.

The thing is surprisingly capable, if fussy as all hell (it crashed at least five times when I was editing one particular shot).

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to have acquired a TM 417 with a 7.62 AAC suppressor and three mags. Already got a spare Spectre to stick in it and going to set it up as a 450fps DMR setup.

Now I've got to sort out a rig for it. Thinking the Mayflower 417 Recce rig and then getting some sort of rear panel for the rear of the rig.

Whee, had a decdnt 1-klik swim session again, which tells me I've recharged decently from the stress that came with the attempt at full time work and equivalent smount of study st same time.

I actually might dare consider a hike in UK during summer vacation.

Banhammer is a strong sounding name. Like, a porter or double IPA or something.

Far beyond the humble beginnings of little old me. 

Maybe in a few years for Arniegeddon: Ressurection... ;)

Scorch: No idea, honestly, it's the Everyday IPA kit from Brooklyn Brewshop. Doesnt specify it's full grain, so probably not.

TBH if this one is successful i'll start looking at flinging together my own recipes. I've got a document full of beer names waiting to be matched with beers...

Sandstorm, if you can pay a visit to the IWM site at Duxford near Cambridge. It may be a little expensive but you certainly get your moneys worth. Alternatively the RAF museum at Hendon is good (they're in the middle of a refit at the moment but there's still alot to see and entry is free)

The DnD campaign goes ahead at a pace.

After last week's furious combat and level up, this week's session was focused on story-telling.

My character has had some news that shook him to the bones, he has a location for his nemesis but she is up to no good and he can't get there fast enough to intervene.

Plus there is another *suitcase* storm brewing closer at hand.

Our DM is seriously committed.

Archived