Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arn is waiting on some things in order to update the board software and migrate to a newer server.

Not sure why the outrages are more common, possibly all these spambots wreaking havoc somehow...

Maybe it's all the differing opinions that fuels the outrage? :D

Or the spambots using some half-open exploit that ends up breaking indexing in the database.

Down in Norfolk for a family wedding this weekend.

Managed to have a lovely day meeting a load of the in-laws family and today my parents came over for lunch as well with my neice in tow which was really great, first time I've seen her in around 5 years.

Recently saw for the first time via Forgotten Weapons the Automatic Rifle version of the Stoner 63 and it's topside magazine, which made me smile thinking about all the weapons that came before it in that configuration.

Just now on another firearms blog I learned that there existed a .303 BAR with a curved magazine for British trials, and I feel like saying "Everything looks better in .303" now.  :D

That's good.

I ran some oil flush through Pam the other day then got under her to drop the engine oil and undid the wrong bolt, emptying the front diff.

Doh!

Sent Chewie out for more gear oil and dropped the engine oil.  Cue 6.5 litres of filthy (presumaby 12 year old) engine oil gushing out.

New filter, new front diff oil, 6.5 litres of new, clean lawnmower oil (no *suitcase*) and she is running nicely.

Still have a new ignition kit to fit plus door seals, indicator lenses, window seals and a roof patch.

Spring is here and the Pinz needs to shine.

German graffiti on the sides of motorways.  Mainly tags that make no sense or German words I don't understand.  Every now and then though, you'll come across something like 'fart' which does make me laugh.

Yeah, wish I had a welder.

Fitted new axle boots to the Pinz today and deleted my Facebook account.

Cancelled all my Youtube subscriptions, cancelled Youtube Red, set the home pages of all my formerly subscribed channels as a onetab page so I can still watch them but minus the tracking.

Feel like a had a productive night.

Archived