Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tracking has been bothering me for a long time, I haven't used Facebook for a year.

Trying to find a way to de-Google myself, been looking into OwnCloud.

I use VPNs where appropriate.

I think connected technology had got to a point where we are about to face a global ethical crisis.

It happens with new technologies, Medicine, Engineering and such.  All had to mature and develop rules.

Data privacy and medical genetics are going to be the next ones.

It's coming and it might be nasty.

I'd love one. A touch big for the drive though, and it wouldn't fit in the car park at the nick.

School run would also be interesting, but it's probably not as big as some of the merc 4x4s there...

Also, I once ran a jeep, so 9mpg is something I can understand!

Applied for a nice double room in a new build today.

Good size, room has a door onto our balcony (going to ask the housemates/letting agent if they're cool with me growing some chillies fresh herbs there), garden, bike shed, carport.

Good price for outskirts of Cambridge and most importantly close to one of my best friends so we can hang out more (especially as they're coming back onto morning shifts), have dinner round each other's much easier.

Never used cannabis in my life (nor tobacco for that matter) and never really been tempted to (my mum has offered it to me before, she's Dutch and whilst she's only done it twice herself she would let me try it).

I'm naturally a paranoid person so I reckon if anyone's going to have a bad reaction to cannabis it'll probably be me given it's pretty harmless to normal people.

Never used cannabis in my life (nor tobacco for that matter) and never really been tempted to (my mum has offered it to me before, she's Dutch and whilst she's only done it twice herself she would let me try it).

I'm naturally a paranoid person so I reckon if anyone's going to have a bad reaction to cannabis it'll probably be me given it's pretty harmless to normal people.

Sorry, I was only pulling your leg bud :)

Sorry, I was only pulling your leg bud :)

I knew you were. Apologies if I seemed offended. I actually support the decriminalization and regulation of cannabis even if I have no desire to use it myself. I reckon its a safer drug than alcohol.

for airsoft ppl the obvious thing to do is the DMZ which is about £10 for an afternoon tour. I was seeing my gf so spent most of my time in Seoul but i also went south to see a temple, mountains beach all that stuff. You could fill 2 weeks with activities easily enough - the food and drink is amazing too

2018 is all about cocaine

edit:

i just spent 2 weeks in south korea, got back home and dropped about a grand on airsoft fun stuff ready for a new financial year of skirmishing

Did you try getting a Daewoo AEG? :D

Archived