Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the keys for our new house today! Spent the day cleaning I'm on a total high.

Unexpectedly the boiler doesn't work, the power shower doesn't seem to have any pressure and the back garden is crazy overgrown. But more importantly the mini has a home (although the lights in the garage don't seem to work)!!

There's about 4-5 foot behind the mini to the back wall for scale. Pit is on the left and the right hand is the minis designated parking spot.

kugTD7K.jpg

:D

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

should be back for good now! I had a lot of work to sort out to get it all going. Wuld you believe our site is 70Gb of data and several Gb of databases? It takes a few of us to prod it and get all the updates and moves in place.

Thanks Arnie!!

Also on other news.. with the move I've realised that I don't own enough powertools... so HUGE FFX.co.uk order landed yesterday! All the Makita goodness inside. Wifey wasn't best pleased but think of all the things I can make!! I realised I need a compressor though, should've put that on the order! 

Yay! We're back...

And my August vacation trip is booked and paid, so I'll be in London for two weeks. :D

Although I might have been better off posponing the schedule by two days, as a band I like has a concert in London... on 16th when my return flight is booked on 15th. Heh.

I thought I'm gonna need a power drill to install a new ceiling lamp.

Turned out I don't, because otherwise the wiring won't fit.

But *suitcase*, I got a new ceiling lamp instead of that tacky monstrosity that hung there over the last twenty years.

My free headphones arrived!

Every time Sony launches a new flagship and you pre-order it, you traditionally get portable audio devices for free ( obligatory registration though ).

I remember years ago with the Sony Xperia Z3, my mate got noise cancelling in ear phones worth €100. They were pretty good!

Now mine arrived 5 weeks I received my pre ordered Xperia ZX2. It's a Sony wh-1000xm2 and it's friggin fantastic.

LDAC near lossless bluetooth transmission, Very good noise cancelling, best headphone I've heard ( better than my AIAIAI and Beyerdynamic ).
Streetprice €380 :O. Excellent companion to my cellphone!

I'm never complaining again of me not getting nothing.

Good time at the field, nice to have something closer to home now.  Lots of youngsters running about as us old timers try to be all cheeki breeki.  Sad the rpk somehow chrono'd a bit over the limits despite being under 400 fps a few weeks back (LCT spooky airseals or something), but the Bizon got a lot of play today, with the areas being relatively compact.

I need to get some lighter oversuits though, the Gorka E was a bit daft with all the humidity.

On 5/20/2018 at 11:17 AM, Hedganian said:

Yay, we're back up!

Even more yay, Arnie's himself posted here!

Even even more, yay - finally got the A3XS I've been after...

Hedgie, what's that Uzi magwell? My mate's been bugging me about making one like this...

Also, I got a new phone, but I put off configuring it until I get home.

Doc made the AUG 9mm mag well adapter for me a few years back. He said it was a pain and he'd never make another one.

It uses the 9mm AEG mags they sell for the M4 conversions, they're about as close to the Steyr MPi mags that you can get in airsoft.

Got a new torch yesterday. My old small edc one had packed in, and I lost another so treated myself. 

An olight S1 mini. It is TINY! Even for CR123 light it's tiny. 

Brilliant though. 600 lumens on turbo, moonlight mode, 2 timer settings, decent UI with a side clicky switch, magnetic base, and the new battery has the micro USB port built in to it. Even has a 2 way pocket clip. 

Very impressed! 

Archived