Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

13 hours ago, shmook said:

Got a new torch yesterday. My old small edc one had packed in, and I lost another so treated myself. 

An olight S1 mini. It is TINY! Even for CR123 light it's tiny. 

Brilliant though. 600 lumens on turbo, moonlight mode, 2 timer settings, decent UI with a side clicky switch, magnetic base, and the new battery has the micro USB port built in to it. Even has a 2 way pocket clip. 

Very impressed! 

I loved my Olight striker, the two way clip was a blessing. Shame I lost it.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Tw1tch said:

I loved my Olight striker, the two way clip was a blessing. Shame I lost it.

Email olight. 

I would speculate that they will stick one in the post for you, possibly no charge. I believe they have a decent reputation for customer service 😀

Haha excuse my ambiguous sentence structure. I lost the actual light on a very drunk night where I failed to clip it into my pocket and it fell out in the back of a taxi which was a street pickup so no trace of it.

Currently using a 5.11 torch but there seems to be some issues with it sometimes not activating properly so going to speak to their CS ream. 

We have a SoundLink 2.. absolutely fantastic quality we use it so often So handy and portable it goes everywhere with us. Battery life is great too.

Bose kit might be a bit more on the expensive side but it's definitely worth it in my eyes.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

My dad raised me right with Bosé kit. It's such a shame he downsized and got rid of most of his stuff but at the time I had no space. 

Definitely what I want to kit my house out with when I become a homeowner.

Bose do put out OK stuff but it's massively overpriced.  You're paying for the name, like Beats.  They are amazing salesmen.  They probably put more money into marketing than R&D.

I would seriously advise doing a bit of research before spending any money on Bose stuff.

8 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Bose do put out OK stuff but it's massively overpriced.  You're paying for the name, like Beats.  They are amazing salesmen.  They probably put more money into marketing than R&D. 

I would seriously advise doing a bit of research before spending any money on Bose stuff.

I'll bear that in mind, not that surprised but at least they're overpriced but good, not just overpriced.

The one I have was a gift from a supplier, so not my money!

I like Anker stuff, so if I need one in the future I'll keep them in mind.

I have an Anker Soundcore for use at work.. water/oil resistant so fits all my needs sound is pretty good also!

I purchased a welder... Wifey isn't happy. I am.

You mean you didn't want the bbq welded to the bonnet of your car?? Oh.. I best remove it with my brand new grinder and then repaint it properly with that compressor I just bought... Where'd they come from?!

Archived