Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd probably rather have robot girls. 

They nag less. 😂

Today, I bit the bullet and bought a Reliant Rialto Estate. Needs some cosmetic tidying up, but am well chuffed.

It gets delivered on Saturday. Pics will follow as it gets sorted.

I'm sanding the walls down in the bedroom today after skimming them in the week to get ready for painting this weekend. Sent my best mate a photo of me covered in dust.. He came back with this. Made me chuckle.

UxsPkuM.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, DeltaZero said:

I'm sanding the walls down in the bedroom today after skimming them in the week to get ready for painting this weekend. Sent my best mate a photo of me covered in dust.. He came back with this. Made me chuckle.

*DE_Dust. :D

Despite all the weekend bs occurring, and the immense frustration in getting a gearbox out of a lct rpk without being able to take the receiver apart, I somehow managed to do so and drop in a random spring to get it to just under 400 fps for field limits (highest I saw on my chrono was 397 fps with .2s). 

Never want to do that again, I say as I look at a pile of parts for another kalash gearbox laying in a bag in the corner of my room.

On 6/18/2018 at 1:38 PM, shmook said:

Bought some of these

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F263442116413

Let the childish, inappropriate fun begin... 😂 

Edit, how do you embed links now? 

I kinda want some for guys at work.. would be awesome to put on their tools..

19 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

I didn't even have to click the link to know what it was.  Spotted on a suppressor on r/airsoft by any chance?

I don't know what r/airsoft is unfortunately. 

I saw them in a cop group I'm in on Facebook 🙂

It's my dream to one day have a house with a garden and a garage which I will never use for storing cars in, but instead turn into a machine shop. I'll have to build a garage for my garage to actually garage the car.

Got my healthcare paperwork through work sorted out, and got a 50 cent raise as a surprise.

Now I don't feel so bad buying that shs motor last night in my vain attempt to fix one gearbox.  Probably slap it on the rpk or order another one.

Archived