Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

The question is, which room is the man cave.

Pleasantly surprised to see my shs motor arrive today instead of next week as projected.  Kinda sad that amazon ended up being the best option to getting it.  Doubt it will actually fixed this constant lockup gearbox of the damned, but I gotta try.  If not it gets chucked into the rpk (which will probably ruin it as well).

Possible trip across state to a game this Sunday too.  Naturally weather has to be *suitcase* all weekend.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haz a Samsung S9 on the way.

Talked to Vodafone about buying out my contract as my S6 perished in a watery grave and this S4 Mini is rubbish in comparison (and has a cracked screen).

Paying an extra £10 per month but I'm happy to do so (I'm intrigued with the double SIM idea, if I end up in HO I'd definitely have a work and personal number in the one phone).

The car is delivered. Finally. 

They delivered it at 11 at night. I was not best pleased and the neighbours with kids were even less so.

It purrs lovely though. Just need to rewire the stereo and do the bodywork touch ups. I think the wires are a bit corroded.

Hayabusa for the win!

I built a work bench and loads of shelves in my garage. It's so awesome to get everything organised and in the right place!

Oh and I also bought a triple stack toolbox, Halfords have replaced their industrial toolbox range so I bought up a complete stack as they're all on crazy offer! Now all I need to do is fill it properly!

Next up is exactly the same workbench on the other side for my lathe, pillar drill and bench grinder!

TCmPMEA.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Anywhere that has me and welding in the same place requires a fire extinguisher. 

I would love an epoxy floor in mine.. trouble is the floor isnt quite level in areas and quite crumbly in places so im not sure how well it would take. I think I would need a new concrete layer to level it all and then epoxy to do it properly! 

Oh yeah definitely worth it but right now there are more important things! I have a small leak where a ridge tile is loose and an ivy problem I need to sort before winter and then the house takes proper priority!

Laser your floor to find the max drop. 

If 20mm or less, use a self levelling compound. Add granite dust to make it like Iron. 

Not the cheapest, but will give an awesome base. 

Dead easy to use self leveller too 😀

You won't. 
If it's serviceable, then you will live with it. 
It is the way of the man
Probably the way yeah... There is always something better to do! But then it's my garage, I love my garage it gets anything it wants!

A garage to a man is like a kitchen to a woman.  And I don't mean that in a sexist way.  Just that I've never met a woman who hasn't thought how important and well executed the kitchen is, even if just used for socializing.

And whilst we're on the subject of garages.  When you're looking at houses online, 99% of the time, there are no photos of the garage.  Dear estate agents.  This is very important.

Archived