Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have some pretty sweet plans for something like that.  It's basically 2 bed bungalow but shifted up a level with a double garage underneath that runs the length of the house, so technically a 6 car garage.  Maybe a store room/office on the ground floor too on the other side.  So all the living space is raised up.  It started off as a simple 2 bed thing slightly raised on support posts by about a 1m but got a bit out of hand.  If only land here wasn't a bajillion £ a square meter. 

I agree with the listings including photos of the garage/floor plan. In fact it was one of the reasons we went to see this house we are in now. The estate agents included photos, floor plan and a photo of the pit itself. I was sold straight away! 

Yeah.  I've seen a few coach houses but they're never detached and are always used to form an entrance to a shared carpark for flats and the like.  The garage is also always utterly uselessly sized.

My dream house looks like a large ranch style building, but has an underground garage with a ramp at the side.

Depending on how large of a lottery win I'm dreaming of at the time, it sometimes features a shooting range down there too. :p

*Sigh*

To be rich...

In other news: Happy Tynwald Day!

Celebrate one of the world's oldest governments - the Manx Tynwald - which dates back to 979 in over a thousand years of continuous democracy.

"Quocunque Jeceris Stabit - Whithersoever You Throw Me, I Stand"f38eb57187192ecf12ac8e6ab1d41707.jpg

10 hours ago, DeltaZero said:

I did another Tough Mudder today with wifeys family today.. I'm now sat in the garden with a nice cold beer with that nice "spent" feeling. What could be better?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I know that feeling and it is a good one edit: i haven't actually done a tough mudder though haha 

1 hour ago, scorch said:

I went karting today.

Nobody told me it would be bloody hard work.

Last time i did that was on a stag do. This one bloke, Ryan, was amazing, he was in the lead all the time. Turned out this was his 4th stag in 2 months and each time he went go karting haha. practice...  

Last karting I did was a stag do. 

Guys were pitting so they could throw up... 

Supposed to be doing a tough mudder  in september with my wife's bootcamp lot. Still undecided, as they only want me so I can throw them over the obstacles.

Some are huge. But I have no idea what the obstacles are like! 

Carting punishes the fat driver.

I went (for a stag do) a few years ago.

The slowest corner on the track (a hairpin) was turn 2 and was at the bottom of a bloody huge hill.

On every lap I got annihilated up the hill by half the pack then passed them all around the flat, sweeping section.  Slowly losing places.

It broke me.

The only time I got to the last lap in the lead some collossal turd of a sub-human from some other bloke's stag do deliberately took me out while I was lapping him.
A lap behind and he put me in a tyre wall.
I actually got hurt.

I was furious.

Apparently it was for "bants".

Archived