Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, amateurstuntman said:

I have a ResQme on every set of vehicle keys I have.

For their size and cost, its a no-brainer. 

Both our vehicles have window breakers and belt cutters in, and my work bag has the same for whatever vehicle I'm in that day. 

Seems like a no-brainer so I've just grabbed a couple (one for my keys and one for my pack) and I don't even drive.

Bad news is the Skeletool is out of stock, good news should be coming in, bad again in six weeks. But considering I can't seem to find it anywhere else I'll take it. Covered with Pay pal anyway. Anyone here used SP Services before? They seem like a decent outfit.

Sane principle for me carrying a trauma kit, hope it's never needed but if it happens one day I'll be glad to have it to hand.

Those fridges with built in water dispensers, thought they were a gimmick but now am sold. Water to my house always comes out rather tepid and I like cold water, our Samsung fridge does a splendid job of cooling it down.

I wanted a fridge with water cooler when we moved in.. Wife was against it so somehow we ended up without one.

Now I have one of those kilner bottles in there filled up all the time and she loves it. I love water but only cold!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, DeltaZero said:

I wanted a fridge with water cooler when we moved in.. Wife was against it so somehow we ended up without one.

Now I have one of those kilner bottles in there filled up all the time and she loves it. I love water but only cold!

Well, I put my Brita jug in the fridge these days, mostly because I couldn't fit a fancy fridge in my ridiculously small kitchen, much less afford one.

I mean seriously, my kitchen's about 5' by 6', if that.

Cold water is one of the finest beverages on the planet.

In other news I've all but filled in my Search and Rescue volunteer application. Just need to print it, sign and scan it off and the next intake is in the next month or so. :)

No good news in 36 hours?

Ordered a couple of Sin Eater's Guild shirts and turns out due to our performance in our last financial year (ours runs August-July) I'm getting a £150 bonus (which considering our profit took a tank that year due to major reinvestment). Gonna buy myself a decent set of hiking boots finally. :)

Finally got round to repairing my garage roof. Goodbye leaks! Removed all the tiles, re-felted and resecured/replaced the damaged ridge tiles!

Feel like I've accomplished something, went into it not knowing what I was doing, came out wiser. That's the best kind of day!

I remember having to put up multiple doors back in my days of renovation work.

Gott awful task at times, especially the doorknobs.

Played the VC4 demo and remembered what a good game is after so long.  Trying to restrain myself from throwing all the money at the CE edition.

Archived