Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just took my cheek swabs for Anthony Nolan, hopefully my stem cells are of use to someone someday.

Also treated myself to a Raptor Tactical Odin MkIII belt which looks perfect for what I want, belt suitable for a few pouches That is easy to put on and take off due to the two belt system. Now the waiting game begins.

My lad got a remote controlled car for his birthday. Just a cheap thing, but he likes it. 

I stuck a cheap wireless camera I bought on a whim from ebay, and he now thinks it's the best thing since, well, anything! 

The stuff we take for granted is like magic to him, and it's ace. 

Plus, boys toys and gadgets make me grin too. We also have running nerf battles. My wife looks on with pity (at me). 

I don't care. 

Obviously... 😂 

Not sure of the names offhand, but got him 2 mag fed pump action ones with 12 round mags (one for me, basically) and a pistol that is straight pull, holds 2 spare darts under the barrel and had a 'laser' sight that is eyesafe. Only really got that as it looks a bit like deckards blaster from blade runner! 

He already had the mega cheap single shot pistol (the jolt?) from a while ago which was a gift.

Edit, he's only 5, so below age recommendation for the ones he has. Got to start them young though! 

I remember having one with 'laser' sight.  It was just a bulb in a housing with a lens in front of it but was was fairly effective.  Best in the dark though.  It was bolt action and I swapped out the rubber sucker tips on the darts with epoxied metal pin things.  It was pretty lethal.  Things got a little out of hand ha.

22 hours ago, shmook said:

Obviously... 😂 

Not sure of the names offhand, but got him 2 mag fed pump action ones with 12 round mags (one for me, basically) and a pistol that is straight pull, holds 2 spare darts under the barrel and had a 'laser' sight that is eyesafe. Only really got that as it looks a bit like deckards blaster from blade runner! 

He already had the mega cheap single shot pistol (the jolt?) from a while ago which was a gift.

Edit, he's only 5, so below age recommendation for the ones he has. Got to start them young though! 

My favourites are the Slingfire (mag fed, lever action) and the Hammershot (5 shot revolver, cocks on the hammer)

We've also got a bow, 2 electric semi autos, the big sniper one, the pistol that uses the bigger darts, a revolver which I've stuck a 2x power spring in and a double cylinder revolver. 

When the kids come round it gets bloody hectic. 

I end up in the endless battle to shave mine off due to the desire to not be further encumbered at work with having to wear a beard net.

Went out bowling with coworkers for first time.  They all are sloshed as can be yet still some of them can bowl better than me sober.  Then again I haven't bowled in years.

If there had been a game to go to today would be a better weekend already.

14 minutes ago, amateurstuntman said:

I can pull hair out of my face, body, anywhere.

It makes guys at work retch when I yank a load of hair out of a nostril without flinching.

Surely that's what needle nose pliers were invented for? 

I got the £20 bargain gun running. 

340.9 fps

32.28 rps

That'll do I think.

Archived