Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, amateurstuntman said:

Due to the health issues the wife has moved me from my usual 20 fl oz mug with Broke Bond tea, whole milk and 3 sugars to Rooibos with soy "milk" and no sugar.

In many ways it is worse than no tea.

It makes you think of tea.

But isn't tea.

You should have said - I'll send you some Yorkshire Tea ASAFP.

1 hour ago, Tinkerton said:

You should have said - I'll send you some Yorkshire Tea ASAFP.

But he's not daft. 

He would rather drink soy milk-infused rooibos (whatever that is. Not even googling it.) 

#lancashireambestcounty

I will eat and drink anything my wife brings me.

She has been a lot more healthy since we cut the lactose out.  I'm happy for her.

To be honest, if I want a cup of tea I will use my ingenuitea to make a cup of black Oolong or Lapsang or similar with no sugar but I keep it at work.

6 minutes ago, DeltaZero said:

I found my Dymo label maker... I have labelled everything including my limbs and wife. Just incase.

I label everything too. Dymo embossed labels on kilner jars is my kitchen aesthetic.

I find they're also ace for marking weights onto speedloaders.

I label everything too. Dymo embossed labels on kilner jars is my kitchen aesthetic.
I find they're also ace for marking weights onto speedloaders.
Ooo I never thought labelling jars! Mine is an embossed one too old school and proper!

I will eventually be labelling all the switches etc on the mini dash with it. If it's good enough for a Spitfire it's good enough for my mini!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It's a bit pricey but you will only get my Dymo Rhino label maker out of my cold, dead hand.

It takes the Dymo industrial grade label cartridges which are an order of magnitude better.

I have black on orange, black on transparent, black on white self amalgamating wire wrap and black on yellow heat shrink tube.

Soooooo good.
It is also able to be plugged into a PC and shows up as a printer.

Archived