Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

52 minutes ago, DeltaZero said:

Finally hooked up all the lights in my garage. Seriously its so crazy bright! I almost need sunglasses just being in there! No shadows at all it's great!

Except when you drop something small, and with the glare and lack of shadows, you need to run your bare hands on the floor to find it. Sometimes shadows help locate things like small screws and such... :D

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a good time across state at my old airsoft stomping grounds.  Good weather, nice and cool at times though sadly the sun decided to stay out and make me sweat more than I thought I would.  Frakenstein kalash refused to run so RPK and Bizon all day.  Most memorably moments were taking out 3 people who had snuck around to our spawn atop a hill and didn't realize after taking out the few other folks that I was just putting away my killrag to respawn (I went semi with the RPK at appropriate distance and then accepted the bang kill their fourth guy who had been standing around trying to reload ended up pulling on me with a pistol), and a moment when my Bizon decided to lock up on semi as I was nonchalantly walking up to the blind side of a defender in a reverse 300 style game.  Pretty sure that caused most of the welts on my left side.

Hopefully I get to see some photos to share with folks here at some point.

Apparently the manly thread has gone dead so I'll post this here. My engine crane and other bits are being delivered on a pallet.. I've never had anything delivered on a pallet before. It makes me happy. Any delivery that requires a pallet is a good delivery.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, DeltaZero said:

Apparently the manly thread has gone dead so I'll post this here. My engine crane and other bits are being delivered on a pallet.. I've never had anything delivered on a pallet before. It makes me happy. Any delivery that requires a pallet is a good delivery.

Top tip, if you order a pallet it often gets delivered on another pallet. I'm not joking.

Don't you worry guys I already have plans for the pallet. My parents run a equestrian feed warehouse so I have access to plenty of pallets if I need them too, for bulk storage purposes of course. Wifey also works for Chep who are responsible for all blue pallets.

Made a purchase on the Snap-on van today... They had a lovely purple 55" top and bottom roll cab on offer and he offered me a very nice sum for my 40" roll cab which is rammed full.. So I'm paying peanuts for a huge box that'll last me life.

Cannot stand the pallets we use at work.  Always prone to breaking and getting wood splinters everywhere.

Got the kalash gearbox wire set redone.  Realized why the modify flat hop I had installed on the promy barrel refuses to settle right, the barrel opening may be too small or some other matter is causing the nub to tilt over to one side when hop up arm is pressed inwards.  Superglued the nub to the arm to see if maybe it was just shifting on its own.

Not sure I even want to tackle getting the rpk gearbox out.  Bit worried the flat hop nub also won't fit its stock barrel knowing my luck.

Archived