Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

2 hours ago, DeltaZero said:

So I've come to the internetz because if you can't tell someone on the Internet who can you tell? Plus none of my "real life" mates are on here... (not saying y'all aren't mates, but I've never met any of ya... Which is weird, it should change somehow! What happened to the hat Arnies meet up?!)

Best get that game in while you can! 😂

Congrats dude. All the best.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really should get to a Longmoor game eventually! Unfortunately I play maybe once or twice a year and usually with my mates at their local. Its Gunman Eversley which is a decent site and their monthly weekenders are decent! Game coming up next week actually!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Eversley was my first ever airsoft game, I think before it was Gunman though.

Had a right laugh and got hooked. I still remember one of our guys throwing a grenade at an advancing enemy column (we were ambushing) but he hadn't lit the fuse...

I've not played in yonks either.

First issue is a lack of transport to my local site, second is getting Sundays off in the hospitality industry is difficult (my boss is quite good at trying to let it happen).

Shame as I've so much money tied up in kit. Deffo learning to drive and then I'm a free man.

My Internet wanderings led me to a Vegas gun rental website where this statement caught my eye.

The Heckler and Koch 416D is even outfitted with small storage compartments where you can store batteries and small tools. This unique feature is part of what makes shooting the HK 416D a must-have experience.

I believe that's why the SEALs picked it too ha.

Moralibo!

On topic: I just bought a working set of ESS Turbofan goggles with clear and black lenses and prescription insert for a mere £50.

They're not quite the colour I'd have picked, the cover is ACU I think and the frames are kinda of a greyish green whereas I'd have probably gone for black, but for the price, you can't complain.

That's the last thing I've been wanting for my new helmet setup. Now I just need to get myself to a game!

All is good in the Queen's employ.  Today's shenanigans:

1.  Trying not to laugh at the witness statements from a physical altercation circa 0200hrs on the sauce.  Concludes with all soldiers with their shirts off (mental image of WWE or that "Come on then" Anteater) shouting at each other.  One nursing a black eye.  Half had removed their belts like some sort of Dark Eldar whip weapon.

2. Sgt R has drawn eyes on Sgt D's dog's testicles.  We have just noticed as the dog walked down the corridor.

Work having Pizza tomorrow and most of the crew going to local bowling alley/resturant/bar to get smashed and bowl.  Not a drinker myself but I had a good time last time.  Kinda sad no games to go to this weekend but that's what happens when the two main college American Football teams in the state have their yearly ritual fest against each other this weekend.

I've had a pretty good week. Airsofting weekender at Eversley last weekend, day off tinkering on the mini on Monday. Then back at work for three days where I had a real nice I depth engine overhaul on an old Foden. Last night I went Karting with work, qualified first and smashed them in the race. A great feeling as they were all so cocky cause I'd never been to the track before. And now I'm off to Southwold for a Adnams Brewery tour and then a weekend in Aldbrough with the inlaws.

Can't argue with that!

As it happens a guy i met a few times at uni and then again at a wedding a few weeks ago is a reg at eversley. And now im a member of an eversley reg whatsapp group chat.. so maybe i will pop down!
I literally play once or twice a year so I tag along with some some good mates who are regs, the rest of them are slowly getting to know me, so far I'm just the crazy guy who loves fire and brought tins of brake cleaner to "help" light the campfire! If you do get to a game let me know I'll see if I can get there!

Archived